Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Punishing Insolence (Tag: Delila Jones, anyone who wish to spectate)

[ADPT.] Dr. Doom
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Re: Punishing Insolence (Tag: Delila Jones, anyone who wish to spectate)

Post by [ADPT.] Dr. Doom on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:49 pm

"My dear girl, not a single soul will see you as a martyr," Von Doom said, finding some amusements in the ex-genie's delusions. "This 'cold-blooded slaughter', as you put it, will only serve to show the people what happens to any impudent fool who may think they can offend me and not pay the consequences."

He applied even more pressure to her throat, slowly cutting off her air. At the same time he also sent a surge of electricity from his gauntlet through out her body.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:49 pm

The member 'Dr. Doom' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack Dice (1-5)' : 5, 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 53

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by [INACT.] Zippy Sokoll on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:18 pm

"Bye Jo..." Zippy clenched her eyes shut, and held her breath. "Barry..." She didn't want to watch this. She wasn't a heartless person! No matter how badly she disliked Delila, it wasn't something she wanted to witness. Her stomach churned, threatening to rise up into her throat. The girl rested her forehead on her knees, her fingers interlaced behind her neck.

Here she had thought the stupid woman would fight back, not keep irritating the man! What kind of fool was she? She looked up, grinding her teeth. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE DELILA! STOP BEING STUPID!" She got up and yoinked Barry's helm up and slipped inside, not wanting to watch anymore of this, nor wanting to be alone.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Kev waved to Jo and Zurg as they left. Was everyone going to leave eventually? He looked back down at the fight. It was getting ugly. And Delila was STILL not fighting back. At all. Did she not CARE that she was putting Blade through hell?! He shook his head. He was angry and disgusted and annoyed. He'd have left too...but he couldn't. Once again, he glanced at Blade. He'd need support, and Kev was his friend. And friends support each other.

Kev moved from his spot and walked over to where Blade was sitting, and put an arm around his shoulder, squeezing him comfortingly. he knew this had to hurt....he'd be hurting if it was Leslie down there. But lucky him, he had an angel, and she had a brain to not get in this type of trouble.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 pm

"And you... You people watching, and doing nothing? I pity you," she said, turning to the stands, "Blade has a reason to bear witness to this... What pathetic excuse do the rest of you have to watch a cold-blooded murder? Some perverse pleasure? Let none of the rest of you ever claim to have morals again, this alone makes any pretense of such a complete lie."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:04 pm

"Shut up." Was Kev's simple reply as he kept holding onto Blade comfortingly. He turned and stared at her, right in the eyes. "I am here for BLADE. And possibly, because I was HOPING you wouldn't be stupid and would either apologize or fight back. The others are here to watch a simple fight, like we always do. YOU are the one making this a murder, because YOU are the one letting yourself DIE." He glared even more and continued hugging Blade.

"You aren't even CONSIDERING what this is doing to Blade. Let YOU never say you love him, for THAT would be a COMPLETE LIE. You are gonna let him WATCH YOU DIE, because you just couldn't apologize or shut up, or just, I DON'T KNOW, NOT INSULT HIM!" Kev said.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Delila glared at Kev.

"I never consented to this. I never said I would fight Doom," she seethed, "You knew I was being sent here to die at his hand. And I love Blade... more than anything. That's why I had to stand up to Doom. Doom threatened to kill him, for something that wasn't even any of his business. So don't you dare say I didn't love Blade."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Delila Jones wrote:You knew I was being sent here to die at his hand.

Kev rolled his eyes angrily. "I didn't know anything! I may be telepathic, but I'm not a mind reader! Usually, when people meet here in the Stadium, they arrive to FIGHT, not get beaten to a pulp and keep spouting nonsense! NONE of us knew you were going to be killed in here, partly because it hasn't happened yet! And besides, you'll be BACK Delila, you won't be dead forever." He said, before scoffing a bit when she said she 'loved' him.

"If you REALLY loved Blade, you'd have listened to him and backed down. He BEGGED you, REPEATEDLY, to LEAVE DOOM ALONE. Whenever HE tried arguing with Facilier, you kept him from it, even though the man has done damage to him too! Blade can listen to YOU, but YOU don't listen to HIM at all! That's not a very even relationship!" Kev said, getting angrier. He huffed a bit before standing up. "I'll wait for you outside Blade..." Kev said to Blade, before turning back to Delila, giving her one last glare.

"You AREN'T standing up to Doom. You are arguing with a brick wall. You aren't making ANY points here. All that's happened is that you've shifted Doom's nonchalance towards Blade into hatred for you. ALL that is gonna happen is that YOU are obviously going to let him KILL you. BLADE is going to get upset and hurt, because he is watching YOU die. Because you didn't THINK about Blade's feelings with all of this. All you came here to do was be a martyr, and you didn't even THINK about what would happen to anyone else. Blade is going to be DEVASTATED, because of YOU. Sure, when you come back, you can comfort him, but thats not gonna heal what you are about to do to him by becoming a martyr! I wash my hands of you Delila. You aren't the woman I thought you were. Farewell." Kev said, before turning on his heel and leaving the stands. He was going to wait by the exit doors, waiting for Blade. The man was going to be devastated by this...
    [INACT.] Blade Toyaka
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 19

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    240/240  (240/240)
    Stamina Bar:
    38/38  (38/38)

Post by [INACT.] Blade Toyaka on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:02 pm

"Okay....." Blade said hollowly. He hesitantly looked up. "Delia.....please.. He's not going to hurt me anymore. PLEASE just apologize or make a deal and call it off. D'you think I want to live forever knowing you died because of me?"
    [ADPT.] Dr. Doom
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by [ADPT.] Dr. Doom on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 pm

"It is very much my business, you low-browed, laughable CUR!" Doom boomed, driving an armored knee into Delila's stomach.

"Do you not even have the slightest idea why I told the boy to stop whining like a mongrel whelp? Because he was whining about me! Not to mention sending me looks equivalent to poisonous slime! That makes it very much MY business."

The Latverian monarch followed through with a blow to the former genie's sidem targeting a pressure point. "As Kev pointed out, you are the one turning this into a murder, so do not think yourself morally superior to the others. The fact that they choose to do nothing is only evidence that thay believe you are in the morally wrong."

(First attack is the knee to the stomach. The second one is the strike to the side.)
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 pm

#1 'Attack Dice (1-5)' : 3, 5

#2 'Coin Flip' :

#3 'Attack Dice (1-5)' : 3, 1

#4 'Coin Flip' :
    Leo
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 45

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Leo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:53 am

Leo felt his jaw clench tight as Doom continued to deliver blows without mercy. He didn't want to watch this. But he would, he had arranged the fight between the two so he would watch it through to the end.

No matter how much he didn't have to it was his duty.

Leo looked over at Blade with pity, even now with him begging she wouldn't listen to him.

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:17 pm

...Delila looked at Blade just a bit dumbfounded.

"...Oh yes, because Victor's totally proven his ability to actually listen to others and acknowledge valid points in this little excercise. I'm sorry, but I don't see any way out of this one, honey..."

She gave him a sincere look of almost-apology.
    [ADPT.] Dr. Doom
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by [ADPT.] Dr. Doom on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:21 pm

"Ah yes, unwarranted insults make such valid points." Doom replied, firing another energy Beam at point plank range, the force of which would be enough to send Delila flying.

"Further more, you have not earned the right to call me by my first name. I am Doom to you."
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:21 pm

#1 'Attack Dice (1-5)' : 4, 3, 1

#2 'Coin Flip' :

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:15 pm