Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Time, What is Time? (Tag: Zurg)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:32 am

"Well, well, well!" she said with an amused smirk on her face. "Sounds like you've been a busy bunzel bee! You must make evil so proud~" She patted his arm to show him her support for him even though she wasn't a big fan of his job, but then he brought her closer and told her the fifth accomplishment, causing her to blush and punch him in the arm playfully.

"See? Nature isn't that bad," she grinned, giving him a one-armed hug by wrapping her arm around his waist and laying her head against his arm. "Funny how the city-bred girl here taught you that, eh?" she winked.

"And you wish," she laughed, poking him in the chest. "I'm not taking the trash out, no matter what you say, purple punk!"

But good-natured teasing aside, Jo was glad to spot the familiar fallen tree.

"Alright! Now all we have to do is get on the path behind it and it's a downhill climb from here! Piece of bunzel cake!"

Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 am

"I have to be busy! Evil N called me a stay-at-home Evil Emperor and I was like... excuse me? I'll show you stay-at-home Evil Emperor, buddy." He snorted at the recollection of such a ludicrous statement. "And don't flatter yourself, Jo. When you've spent at least seven years consecutively in nature and it's out to kill you daily then you tell me how much you appreciate it. It's a Raenok-eat-Raenok world out here! Society is the same way, but at least it's got formal rules so you don't die in your sleep from someone wanting to eat you."

First tiny grudge: nature.

Second tiny grudge: Jo wasn't taking out the trash, and she called him a purple punk. Did you see a Mohawk or any extensive facial piercings on him?

"But I took it out last time and I got sprayed in sickly sweet juices!" He whined. Yes he was going to fuss about the garbage because garbage was gross. "Just this once won't hurt you, babe." Oh boy, Jo was probably going to punch him for real now, but it was worth it! A person could only take out the garbage so much!

When Jo commented on how easy it was to get back, he kept a sarcastic statement to himself and rubbed her on the back. "Great! Bunzel... cake... Lead the way!"

Ugh, but he was starting to get sore... all those fights and beatings! His age was catching up with him!
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 am

"I remember that. You go and show that lowlife who's the real boss around here, champ!" she said, holding up her fists and mock-punching the air. "Because it's Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Zeeeeeeeeee~!" she cheered, tossing her arms into the air with a great big whoop.

"But we don't adhere to the rules, do we~?" she said slyly, winking. At least Zurg didn't. Society brainwashing the mass and all that. Hey, she listened to him! She was a real good listener!

Oh, but she heard "babe", alright. Even though she was somewhat placated with the backrub, she couldn't let an insult like that just slide!

"Babe?" She puffed out her chest and cracked her knuckles. "This babe ain't taking out any trash. Not even if you offer her the creme de la scum, got that, purple punk?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 am

Why did she think he was a wrestler? Was she saying something about his attire!? Hmph, Big Z sounded like this really big... big guy with a mono-brow bush to cover his eyes and a long, rigid nose. Huh, was starting to sound a bit like Drakken only more... groady...

"Rules are for schmucks, but I grudgingly accept them." For, did not chaos have rules? Did not evil have rules? It was a fool's errand to think one could escape rules!

And look at Jo, getting all... how dare he call me babe! Well, how dare she not take out the trash! It was her garbage, anyway! Something in her phrase got him to frown and screw up his face, however, and the Evil Emperor glanced at Jo with an arched brow.

"Now, I know you didn't mean it, but... do you realize how dirty you sound sometimes?" He grumbled. "And I know the whole 'you must be dirty because you thought of it', but really... you say these things like it's a game!"
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:47 am

Because you're a good boy, she wanted to say, but knew he'd take that the wrong way so kept quiet.

"Dirty? Well, scum sure is dirty. Isn't that why it's called scum? Cause it gets all scummy and stuff?" she asked, genuinely not getting what he really meant, though the narrator herself just did and is having a gigglefit at the implications.

"And what do you mean game?" Now she was really confused. What was Zurg trying to get at. "Because I got all riled up? Aw, come on, I didn't mean it, you big baby~" she cooed, patting his arm and rubbing her cheek against it. "It's all just good-natured teasing because I love you so~"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:52 am

Oh, well, wasn't she just precious...

"....Yes, scum is very dirty and we don't like scum. Very good, Jo." Never mind that everything totally went over her head like a cruiser over water! Whoosh! Not even so much as a ripple! Wow, this really made him feel dirty. Why did he think that!? He blamed everyone in the Sanctuary. Yes, a very wise plan of action. "I am a big baby, yes. And this big baby wants to know if we're there yet."

Felt like they were walking forever and there were things peeking at them through the blackened bushes... Nnnngh...
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:41 pm

"Just ten more minutes or so and we should be out of here," Jo reassured him, resting her cheek against his arm again. He was probably getting irritable because they were still out here, and to be honest she didn't blame him. She had gotten tired of this forest too.

The sun had set completely by now, and she could hear nightly birds and insects starting to claim the forest. She hadn't ever been out here after sunset, but since the path was clear and straightforward she wasn't too concerned.

"Zurg?" she asked quietly, squeezing his arm slightly. "Do you think you could help me find a home?" His opinion really mattered to her, and she hoped that he had some good locations in mind. "I'm not asking you to do all the work, but I was wondering whether you had any suggestions or if something's caught your eye."
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Ten minutes? What, was that best case scenario? He snortled at her bounty of faith and kept on trudging right along with her, avoiding mushrooms and burrows. Luckily for them he could see pretty well in the dark, and the path was as straightforward as she had proclaimed. Odd, how did they lose sight of that!?

"Hmm?" What was the matt--oh! Eeeee, he suddenly felt all important inside. "Of course I can help you find a home, Jo." Granted he had never had an actual home, himself, as in suburbia but he would offer all the help he could give and that she would allow. "You'll just have to tell me your tastes and desired goals in a dream home. I'm sure it's out there."

But hopefully not in a place called Lover's Meadow... He would probably crack jokes about that mercilessly.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:58 pm

"Really?" The way her face lit up, it was like she was six years old again waiting for a present from Santa. "Oh, thank you, Zurg~!" She hugged him tightly, bouncing a bit on the spot, then drew back, keeping one arm around him still.

"Well, I'd like it to be spacious, with wide open windows and maybe a small balcony to sit and watch the sunrise with a good cup of hot cocoa. A workshop for me to tinker around in, a study for Proxy, and a guest room for visitors to stay in. Lots of green all around, and maybe a river or lake close-by...."

Her cheeks reddened and she rubbed the back of her neck, laughing weakly. "I'm probably asking for too much, aren't I~?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:34 pm

"Of co--!?" Her hug literally squeezed the air out of him, but he could only laugh and squeak. Ack, Jo had a most impressive bear hug and his cracked bones from all the fighting was doing a toll! Say, did he just hear something break...

"You're welcome, you're welcome!" He rasped. "Now let me go! I can barely breathe, Jo...!" When she let go in what felt like an eternity he took a deep breath and rotated his shoulders. Ow, there were so stiff! Note to self: work out more, but first, what could Jo use with that description. He tapped a tooth and thought.

"Sounds like this home should be in the countryside, as the city may not have the space you need. But if you want to watch the sunrise, you should be on a hill or flat layout of land that won't hinder your view. And as for a river or lake... those are typically in a forest, meadow, mountainside, etc. And most of those are isolated." Hmm, back to square one, although... he did have another idea. "You're going to hate me for this, but have you ever considered the sea? Perhaps at a beach, cove, lagoon, island, whatever fits your fancy. Maybe somewhere tropical."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:46 pm

"Oops! Sorry! Did I hurt you?" she asked worriedly, patting his chest. It almost sounded like she'd heard something crack.... maybe all those fights really did take their toll on him, poor guy. He should take better care of himself!

"Hmmm." To be honest, she had considered the sea, but she had only wanted to use it as a last resort. She knew Zurg wasn't fond of the sea despite loving seafood. "But would that be alright with you?" she asked. "I know you're not fond of the sea, and after that fiasco I wouldn't blame you!" she tittered. Ugh, nearly drowning hadn't been fun.

"But I would like for you to come visit me often, so.... I guess we should find a place that suits the both of us, hmm?" she said, smiling up at him and rubbing his stomach fondly.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:55 pm

"I'll live." It would take more than a mere hug to defeat the Evil. Emperor. Zu--OW! No more patting, no more patting! Rubbing himself sorely, he reduced his expression to a small, habitual scowl.

"What about me? This is your house, Jo. You should choose something that both you and Proxy will enjoy, and Homo, too. And know that whatever you chose, I can still visit with ease regardless. The power of space technology, you kn--Oh, Cosmos, not the rubbing!" Arrrrrghghghgh, she rubbed his stomachs and that commenced the purring. Uugggh, the purring. And it hurt, ironically. All those muscles to even mimic a purr were sore.

For crater's sake, curse you Kit Ballaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 pm

"But your opinion counts too. I already know what Proxy and Homo want. Proxy wants a study for his books and Homo peace and quiet to nap 18 hours a day. But what do you want?" She wasn't going to back down from this easily. Zurg was a big part of her life, and she wanted to include him in it as much as possible while still being fair to everyone else.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm so so so so sorry!" She quickly drew her hand back, wincing, his purring having sounded choppy and like he was in pain, making her regret the action immediately. "Why didn't you tell me you hurt this much?"

Who did this to him again? A Kitkat and Barry? Oh, she was going to give those two a good piece of her mind.... with her wrenches! And in all the sensitive spots too!
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Oh, she was very adamant about this, wasn't she? When Jo got that look in her eyes there was no way in the Cosmos she was going to back down; kind of like a black hole in this regard, and he'd rather not cause a slip in the space/time continuum. Although it was tempting at times to divide by zero...

"Uhhhh, well!" Zurg started on a positive note, pulling a branch away so they wouldn't get whacked by it. "All I can say is something not too... hot or cold. You know, something of mild temperament. But other than that, I really don't mind! Not at all! You choose something and I'll be there to stay at your side and assist in anyway way I can, Jo." And he really meant that. It was a big step to share a home with someone, and he tried to keep down the fluttering sensation in his stomachs.

He didn't know a thing about living and sharing a home! Not a wink! They never had actual housing units in the north where he lived most of his life! They had apartments in towers; stacked units in the buildings! He didn't even know what to do with a back or front yard! Maybe put some automated turrets that popped out from lawn gnome hats. Jo would have a fit, though, and Proxy would only throw them away if he found out.

Forget you, Proxy! Just for that, he was going to install automated turrets in the lawn gnomes!

But now that he got thinking, maybe he did have something else to add. "Even though I'll be more than content in whatever you choose, Jo, I do ask that you heed my advice and consider what you really want. The house itself, location, accessibility, affordability, practicality; those things. And if you ever need any help--any at all--you know I'm right here. You have all the time in the world, literally, to make your decision so look around! See what else catches your fancy before settling on one pick. It's always nice to have a variety to choose from."

He trusted Jo not to pick something in a human-infested, alien-hating, slum-ridden location of the Breach and that was saying something. He didn't trust others so blindly, if at all. But Jo knew what to do, at least the simply things, and he was confident the mechanic would do just fine in choosing what she wanted.

"And I did say!" Zurg snorted, holding her hand so she could watch her step and not trip on a few jutting rocks. "I beat up Kit Ballard and Barry, and I'm sore for it!" And he also hoped he lost weight, too. "So... when I get back, I'm getting as many heat packs as I can and passing out. Face first into a pillow with a fan on rotate."

Oh, Cosmos, that sounded so good right now...
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 pm

"I can work with that." When Zurg was stubborn, he was stubborn, but that was alright. By now, Jo pretty much knew his tastes, so decorating-wise she could add a bit of his own personality in things.

"When I find the perfect spot for the house, you'll be the first to know. As soon as I find it, I can puzzle out the rest. Make a plan, like you always do!" She grinned. "Because walking into things blindly is for the ill-prepared~"

She rubbed his arm as gently and carefully as she could. "Sounds like my champ's exhausted and took quite the beating today.... I'll tell you what. When we get back I'll get you some hot cider to help you sleep better and set up the fan and heater for you so you can be comfortable. What do you say?" Heat packs wouldn't last him for that long, poor guy. Oh, and Jo would give both Barry and that Kitkat a piece of her mind for hurting him.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:51 am