Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

What is this, darling?

Re: What is this, darling?

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 pm

"...ah." Morgana said. "Well, when you tell her, make sure it's nice and formal." She sipped her tea. "Girls always remember things like this."

Morgana supposed she was being a tad evil here. But that's what Kev gets for bringing up the Zurg thing.

"Anyway," Morgana said to Leslie, "where are you from, darling?
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 22

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:03 pm

She took a deep breath and glanced at Kev, smiling a bit. Maybe, if she just pretended the last few minutes hadn't happened, they'd both forget it or...something. She picked up her tea again, and looked at Morgana.

"Well, I was born in Faerie, but I spent most of my life in the mortal world. I lived in Europe for a time, mainly England and France, though I spent some time in Ireland for a while. Before coming here, I was touring the States." She sipped at her tea, not letting it show how flustered she was.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 pm

".." Well this was weird. Guess they were just going to...ignore that little confession. He'd go along with it. He had already embarrassed himself enough for today.

"You two sure have some interesting worlds!~" He said, not sure what else to say.

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Ah yes, they were trying to ignore what just happened. But that doesn't mean it didn't. Oh no, it happened, and it was awesome to watch.

"...I have no idea what any of those places are." Morgana said with a smirk. "I do know fae though. I'm named after one. Perhaps you've heard of her, Morgan le Fay?"
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:24 pm

"What a shame, they were lovely before the Industrial Revolution ruined the cities. Luckily the country had remained untouched. Ireland was especially beautiful. Many fae who chose to reside in the mortal realm built homes there." Leslie sipped her tea before continuing.

"Ah, Morgan le Fay. She wads the Queen's healer, though we called her Muirgen. I met her when I was a teenager at a revelry..." She couldn't help but smirk at this. "Mortals portray her as beautiful, but without her glamor she could be quite...intimidating. Of course, this may be different in your realm."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Kev was extremely bored. He liked hearing about Leslie's world, but Morgana was still being boring. And a fun sucker. Maybe she was a vampire that ate fun...hmmmm...

"Anyone named Morgan or Morgana is going to be very ugly. Its like a rule of the universe. Oh wait! Your name is Morgana, isn't it Morgana? But SURELY that's not true...you are only slightly ugly~" Kev said cheerfully to Morgana. Revenge..it might be stupid, but it was still satisfying!

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:23 pm

"In my realm, she spent decades scheming to kill Arthur." Morgana said. "And, through Mordred, she eventually succeeded. But after that, she plunged into sorrow and depression. She buried Arthur in Avalon, repented, and disappeared. Nobody knows what happened to her."

And she gave an ambiguous smile.

Then Kev said his horrible thing. Oh, the mouthless reptile had a death wish.

"I'd like to see you at 523, darling. If you have yet to turn to dust." She cooed.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Leslie bit her lip to keep from laughing or saying something. Not that she knew what she'd say, but oh dear lord, Kev was pushing it. Such a hostile environment right now! So she did the only thing she could think of. "Morgana! It was lovely to meet you, perhaps once we've got this place more put together you could come by for a longer visit?"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Kev just batted his eyes at her, 'politely'. "Well, if this was a normal world, I'd be dead by 234!~ And since you can control your age here in this world...think I'll just stick with 51."

Kev snickered as Leslie delicately insisted that Morgana leave. He nodded and gestured to the door. "Yes, we have to get back to painting anyways. Maybe we can meet on a day when you aren't all hormonal."

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Morgana smirked. She should be getting home, anyway.

"Of course, darling." Morgana said to Leslie. "Perhaps you can visit my humble abode sometime, too... that is, if your girlfriend is brave enough~."

She finished the tea and stood up. "Thanks for the tea, darling."
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Leslie put her tea down and stood up to walk Morgana to the door like a good hostess. "Perhaps, thank you for coming by. I'm sorry the house is in such disorder, we've only just begun to paint today." She walked down the short hall and opened the door, offering a sweet smile to the visitor. "Goodbye,"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 pm

The girlfriend comment did not get by Kev. Kev was amused..and unamused. Both. Neither. Whichever. He just stayed in his spot and waved as she left.

"Bye bye Morgana! Don't let the door hit your bruuka on the way out!"

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:01 pm

"Keep your eyes off my bruuka." Morgana said, stepping out the door. "Leslie will get jealous."

She gave Kev another smirk.

"Goodbye, darlings."

And off she went back to her cabin.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Leslie closed the door and rested her head against it. "Kev. I'm going to pretend a certain part of her visit did not happen, and if you wish to discuss it, we'll do it at a more...appropriate time. And please..." she turned to face him, trying to hide her grin. "Please, be more well behaved when our friends come over. Can't have you and the guests bickering like cats in heat."

And with that she headed towards the steps, but stopped. "Plus, we all know she won't succeed at getting Zurg to help warm her bed. He's too googly eyed over Jo!"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 pm

"Oh please, if I was watching your bruuka, I'd dig my eyes out of their sockets by now!" He called to Morgana, before stopping to listen to Leslie. She mentioned...that and he fidgeted slightly, not sure what to say. She knew now, she was going to pretend it hadn't happened, and she wanted to talk about it later, if he wanted to, at a more appropriate time.

"Sure...we can discuss it...as long as you aren't going to be beating me up or anything." He said, rubbing the back of his head uneasily. he snickered as she mentioned behaving. "I'll behave of THEY behave. And she wasn't behaving at all, the mean little witch."

When he heard what she said last though, he literally fell off the couch laughing hysterically. OH TULSIT that was funny!! After having a nice laughter fit, he followed her to the steps, ready to continue painting, or whatever they were doing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:58 am