Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Secret Collaboration ((Tag: Dr. Drakken))

Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Secret Collaboration ((Tag: Dr. Drakken))

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Jo took a sip from her soda bottle, draining almost half of it before she gasped for breath and wiped her mouth on the back of her hand. "Ahhh, that hit the spot~"

She set the bottle down on the counter beside her and swung her legs, glancing up at the wall clock. Any minute now, Drakken would be arriving for their super top secret project. Jo had already cleared the back room for some space and had moved any equipment she'd need to finish Swindle's FYR-Flies to Zurg's torture chamber where Proxy would finish completing the seventh of the lot. Today would be dedicated to building whatever it was Drakken had in mind, and Jo was curious to find out just what the scientist had in mind.
    Dr. Drakken
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 28

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Re: Secret Collaboration ((Tag: Dr. Drakken))

Post by Dr. Drakken on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm

A synthodrone pushed the door open with its free hand, carrying a box under its other arm. It was followed by a second drone carrying an even bigger crate. Drakken stepped in last, walking past the two synthodrones, his arms folded behind his back as usual.

"Howdy doody, Jo. Isn't it just a splendid day?" he asked with a smile. "Anyhoo, I brought the paint and some of the things I'm going to install."

The mad scientist pulled out a large piece of paper with a somewhat crude drawing on it.

"This is what we're building," he then continued, smirking. A "hoverbike."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:23 pm

"Hey there, Drakken! My, someone's chipper today~" Jo grinned, hopping down off the counter and eying the two synthodrones with their crates. "They can take those to the back room. Just follow the corridor and turn left at the first door."

She approached Drakken and eyed the piece of paper. "A hoverbike, eh? Looks almost like a speeder!" There were several small details that were different, but not unfamiliar. "Want to cruise around in style, Drakken?" Jo teased.

Dr. Drakken
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Dr. Drakken on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 pm

"Well, you heard the lady," the villain uttered, turning to his synthodrones. "Put the stuff in the back then head back to the lair."

Drakken then shifted his focus back to Jo. "Actually, this is going to be a birthday gift for someone... uh... special," he explained as the drones disappeared into the back of Jo's shop, grumbling a little. "That's why I want it to stay as much of a secret as possible. I want to surprise her."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:08 pm

"Her?" Jo's grin grew wider, if that were even possible. "Now I'm really curious to hear more!"

She chuckled, but decided to leave Drakken be for now, and led him into the back room where she had told the synthodrones to place the crates.

"Alright then! Let's get started!" She pulled on a lever and drew out a clean counter from the wall, placing Drakken's crude drawing on it and pinning it down with grub paperweights she had made a few months ago, examining it with a critical eye.

"This is too small.... this needs more support...." she muttered under her breath, grabbing a pencil to correct and add things here and there in his design, the tip of the pencil scratching the paper as she scribbled for a few minutes.

"There we go!" she finally said, putting the pencil away and standing straight. "Now we can get down to business."

She turned back to Drakken and eyed the crates. "So what've you got in there to get us started?"
    Dr. Drakken
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Dr. Drakken on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:05 pm

"Oh, well..."

Drakken reached into the larger crate and pulled out what looked like some sort of ray cannon. "In here I have a couple of molecular disintegrators," he told her. "After all, what kind of super villain would I be if I didn't equip this thing with at least a few weapons."

He placed the ray cannon back down in the crate before walking over to the counter with the drawing. "As you can see I'm going for a pretty areodynamic design, so I'd like the weapons to be hidden from view most of the time. I'm thinking some sort of compartment on each side that slide open, with the ray cannons then coming out."

The mad scientist just stood there looking at the drawing for a few more seconds, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Other than that, I don't tend to have a lot of vehicular parts laying around the lair. I was hoping I could get what I needed here."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:06 pm

"Heh, I'd wondered that myself," Jo grinned at his joke, fingering the cannon. "Seems stable enough. I think we can fit some of these into the design, alright."

She added a few more things to the design. "Gotta make the supports here stable if you want them to come out of compartments," she noted, scribbling frantically with her pencil. "And make sure they don't impede the legs."

She jotted down a few more things, then turned back to him. "I have some vehicular parts to get us started. I can send Proxy to get us some more too. And something you should know is that unlike robots, making a hoverbike, especially from scratch, will take a while. I'd say somewhere around.... two weeks, maybe even less. How soon do you need this completed?"
    Dr. Drakken
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Dr. Drakken on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:22 pm

"Two weeks will be plenty of time. I need it to be ready about a month from now, really." Drakken replied, having watched Jo add more things to his, admittedly very simplistic, drawing.

"What type of engine would you recommend using?" he asked. "I want this to be sleek, fast and maneuverable. Not to mention I'll probably want to add some more gadgets to it."
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Jo stroked her chin thoughtfully. "I'd say an A1-V462 engine would be what we're after here," she decided. "It's smaller than most speeder engines, but since you'd like compartments with extras, it'll do. Plus, it'll work better than a larger engine with add-ons."

She pressed the intercom. "Hey, Proxy. Mind bringing us an A1-V462 engine? Thanks!"

She turned back to Drakken, crossing her arms over her chest. "What other gadgets do you want to add? We might have to cut down on some if they're too much if you want it to be maneuverable. We can't have everything, unfortunately!"
    Dr. Drakken
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Dr. Drakken on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:46 pm

"Hmmmmmm, probably a cloaking generator or a plasma shield, or something," Drakken pondered, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "I'll probably add whatever I decide on later myself. Unless, of course, you want to help with that as well?"
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:58 pm

"So a cloaking generator, a plasma shield and plasma cannons. Does that sound about right?" she asked for clarification.

"And sure I'd like to help! I'm building this, aren't I? I'd feel bad if I left the job half-finished!"

Proxy came into the room at that point, carrying a large crate. "This is the last A1-V462 engine," Proxy said, easing the crate on the ground. ""We'll have to order some if you want any more,"

"Ooh, it's the last one?" Jo scratched her head, then nodded. "Alright. Put forward an order for three more tomorrow. As soon as Drakken and I settle on what else he wants, I'll tell you what else to add to the order.

"Understood." He nodded to Jo, then to Drakken once in greeting. "If you'll excuse me, I'll take my leave now,"

"Oh sure, go ahead, unless Drakken needs anything else," Jo said with a wave of her hand. "Like refreshments or something, maybe? Are you hungry at all?"
    Dr. Drakken
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Dr. Drakken on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Jo Pistonne wrote:"So a cloaking generator, a plasma shield and plasma cannons. Does that sound about right?" she asked for clarification.

"Molecular disintegrator rays," Drakken grumbled, frowning a little. Was 'molecular disintegrator' really that hard to remember?

Jo Pistonne wrote:"And sure I'd like to help! I'm building this, aren't I? I'd feel bad if I left the job half-finished!"

"Gravy!" the evil genius replied, clapping his hands together and grinning with enthusiasm. "With your help I'll create the leanest, meanest, most hover-y hoverbike known to man!"

Jo Pistonne wrote:"Oh sure, go ahead, unless Drakken needs anything else," Jo said with a wave of her hand. "Like refreshments or something, maybe? Are you hungry at all?"

He just blinked at her for a few seconds before answering. "Well... uh... Do you have any... pie?"
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:27 pm

"Ooh, right!" She slapped her forehead. "Sorry, I'm just so used to adding plasma cannons whenever I make speeders. Silly me!" She jotted down the correct term so she would remember it, snickering slightly at his apparent enthusiasm.

"Pie?" She wrinkled her nose. "I think we do have some leftover apple pie.... Proxy?"

"There are a few pieces left," he confirmed. "Around three and a half."

"Sounds good! Bring Drakken a piece too, if you could. Oh! What would you like to drink?"
    Dr. Drakken
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Dr. Drakken on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 pm

"Oh, oh, do you have any coco moo?" Drakken asked, tiptoeing in anticipation. There was really nothing quite like a tall cold glass of coco moo.

The mad scientist managed to compose himself after realizing how... eager he seemed. "If not, you know... Whatever." He ended the sentence with a nonchelant wave of his hand, wanting to appear indifferent.
    Jo Pistonne
    Zettabyte

Zettabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Jo Pistonne on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Proxy seemed confused by Drakken's request. "....We have chocolate milk?" he suggested an alternative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:14 am