Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Re: Just a fun night [tag: Kev]

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Kev had already swooped her up and was headed to somewhere before she could get a word in. She was laughing the entire time, holding a hand up. "Kev! I'm fine! I'm not...radioactive, whatever that may be!" She smiled and draped an arm over his shoulders. "One thing at a time..."

She took a deep breath. "Glowing. I'm a lunar fae. When I'm in the moon, I glow, as is normal. I can't do glamors anymore, or else you'd just see a girl with grey eyes and black hair. This is what I SHOULD look like all the time, though things changed while being in the asylum."

"As for the scars..." She rubbed the lighter ones on her arms and bit her lip. "They used restraints that were terribly tight in the asylum. They cut into my skin, and had steel buckles. It hurt, so, I fought them. This happened so often, I was left with scars..."
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Kev stopped running when she told him to, blinking as he kept her up in his arms, just in case. He blinked as he listened. He knew she was a fairy, but he didn't know she was specifically a Lunar Fairy.

"Wow...you glow in the moon? Why?" He asked, although when she mentioned Glamors, he nodded, remembering hearing that from Hellboy's father. If he remembered correctly, a Glamor allowed creatures to change their appearance. Leslie used to have it, but she lost it in the asylum. He listened as she explained WHY she had her scars and Kev gave her a small, sympathetic look.

"Oh Leslie.." He gave her a tight hug, which was a bit weird to do since she was still up in his arms. For some reason, there was another bench next to them and he put her back down on that bench. "I'm sorry for overreacting Leslie!" He said, sitting next to her and hugging her, rubbing her back a bit too. The more he heard about this Asylum the more he came to dislike it.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 22

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 pm

"It's just the makeup. I guess the moon brings out some magic in us." She smiled and hugged him back the best she could when he hugged her. Not the easiest thing in the world to do while being held by someone in such a fashion. It was much easier to hug him when he put her down on the new bench. She snuggled her face into his neck and grinned. "It's fine, I'd probably do the same thing if I saw you glowing. It is pretty strange."

"The glamor was the more...major loss, along with fast healing. I'm not sure I'll ever regain it." She rubbed her arms, for a split second not feeling whole. Lacking such abilities made her feel like she wasn't even a faerie anymore.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:52 pm

"Oooh, that's so cool and interesting!~" He said, making a small trilling noise when she snuggled her face into his neck. He nodded a bit and nuzzled her as she explained that she might never gain some of the powers back.

"Well.....maybe after you've been here a while...you could get them back?" He suggested, trying to reassure her. "There've been people that have lost a few powers or abilities, but regained them after having major fights that increase their levels." He explained, the Fourth wall no doubt groaning where ever it was. Poor 4th wall.

"Take me for example! I lost the power to insert a thought or command into someone's head, but I recently regained it." He explained with a snicker.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 am

Leslie listened, then sat there thinking about what he said for a while. "Well...I'm not sure...I'd love to have them back, but...I couldn't just pick a fight, you know?" She pulled back and rubbed her arm. The closest she had ever gotten to fighting was slapping people. She gnawed on her thumb, still thinking.

"What...what kind of powers do you have?"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:31 am

He nodded, before blinking at her question.

"Its actually just the telepathy and 'suggestion' thing, no real powers than that I'm afraid!" He admitted with a snicker, although he did feel a bit useless about that.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:47 am

She smiled. "Well, you're cute, so that makes up for just that." She laughed and playfully bumped into his arm. Though he wasn't faerie or human, Leslie really did think he was a sweet guy. Of course, if he didn't have a beau, the girls here were stupid, or selfish. Or maybe both. She laid her head on his shoulder and looked up at the sky happily.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:00 am

Kev blinked, a little surprised when she laid her head on his shoulder, but he didn't try removing it or anything. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, trilling again, happily. He joined her in watching the sky, before remembering her comment on him being 'cute' and it making up for his lack of powers. He turned his head to her, looking grateful for the compliment and a little bashful.

"Thanks Leslie!~" He thanked, giving her head a soft nuzzle with his own head.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:13 am

Leslie didn't look away from the sky even when Kev looked at her. It was such a perfect night, all she wanted to do was sit there and stare up as long as she could. She did, however, giggle when he nuzzled her head. "You're welcome, Kev! You are such a great guy, anybody who says otherwise must be insane." She continued watching the moon, and enjoying the night air.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Kev nuzzled her again, and joined her in looking up at the sky. He STILL couldn't get over how beautiful it was. Leslie was one of the nicest people...fairies here wasn't she? He wrapped an arm around her and gave her a tight hug, eyes still trained onto the sky.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:53 pm

She lifted an arm and pointed out a few of the constellations she knew. "That's Pavo, the peacock right there. It's kind of hard to see." She looked around and pointed at another one. "That's Aquarius, there's Pegasus..." she browsed the stars then nuzzled him. "I always liked the stars. When I was new to the mortal realm, I'd spend all night with the astronomers. They taught me constellations, planets..." A slight smile crossed her lips and she looked back up at the stars and moon.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Kev listened, interested, as she pointed out the different constellations. He nuzzled her back, watching happily. He loved to watch the stars....so pretty. He snickered and pointed up to the purple Planet, Planet Z.

"You see that planet? Whole thing belongs to Zurg!~" He said snickering. "Hellboy and his family live up there too!" Kev explained, leaning into Leslie. He really hoped he'd be able to visit it one day.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Leslie squealed as Kev nuzzled her, and then looked at the purple planet and nodded. "Zurg has an entire planet? That's impressive. He must have a lot of power and influence?" She looked over at him.

"Is Hellboy and his family serfs, or does Zurg just let them reside there?" She turned her head to the side, curiously. Did the social system work here like it used to in the mortal realm she once lived in? Or did they do away with serfs there too...she really was at a loss of what happened while in the asylum. Maybe there was a book she could read about it all when her and Jo went to the library.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Kev nodded happily. "Yeah, he used to be an Emperor after all! And around here in PB, he has a large influence, mainly because he's respectable and sometimes nice." Kev explained, boasting slightly about his friend. Although he didn't appreciate the times when Zurg was rude to him, he absolutely loved when Zurg was nice to him. He considered Zurg one of his closest friends. Kev blinked at Leslie blankly though at her next question.

"I don't know what a serf is....but he lets them stay there for free."
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

She nodded. He seemed quite fond of Zurg, though most of the time she's seen the interact, Zurg hadn't been the nicest to Kev. Maybe that's how true friendship worked though. After so many of her mortal friends had expired, she'd given up on friendship. The one time she befriended a fae, she'd gone and betrayed her... she rubbed her arm and looked down.

"A serf...it's...odd. They were a group of people who inhabited the land, and if the land was sold, they were transferred with it...I suppose something like slaves." She glanced at him.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:13 pm