Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Re: Just a fun night [tag: Kev]

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:18 am

As the lights changed and flashed and Kev spun her, Leslie's eyes lit up again. "It IS! I like roses..." She laughed and danced around. The place was becoming quite comfortable for her, the lights alone were amazing. She squealed in delight anytime he spun her. Everyone around them had become nothing more than a blur, leaving her in her own little world dancing happily with Kev. Another song started, sounding cheerful and cute. She giggled at it and spun around, still holding Kev's hands.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:01 am

"Roses ARE beautiful~" He laughed, spinning and getting a little dizzy by how the lights were blurring together. At the rate they were spinning, he was sure he'd throw up if he had a mouth.

A new song played, softly flowing from the speakers. Kev stopped spinning and instead swayed to the soft beats, hands still locked with Leslie's. He began to spin around in another circle, but this circle was slower as well, spinning to the sound of the beautiful music.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 22

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:13 am

The new song playing just made Leslie want to relax and cuddle. It was beautiful, calming, and sounded sweet. She let her head roll back and closed her eyes while spinning with Kev. The woman's voice was another the Queen would have liked, so lovely... She smiled and stopped dancing, just hugging Kev, relaxed and enjoying the song while it lasted. "I like this song. It's pretty...is there somewhere to sit for a bit? My legs are beginning to feel...weak."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:23 am

He snickered as he saw how relaxed Leslie was becoming from the song. She hugged him, the same song still playing, and he hugged back and nodded.

"My legs feel weak too...alright, lets find somewhere to sit!~" He said as he surveyed the area, looking for chairs. The only chairs he could see where the bar stools, but they'd work. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bar stools, right as the song changed to a new one. He chose a pair of stools farther away from the counter, so that the bar tender would not feel obligated to serve them drinks, since neither of them were thirsty.

He bobbed his head to the new beat softly as he placed Leslie in her chair, snickering. "Comfy?~" He asked cheekily.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:39 am

"Oh!" Leslie was surprised when he picked her up almost as if she were nothing, though, she really was a light person. As he headed back to the bar she looked around the club, wiggling her toes. Once he set her down she stretched her arms up over her head, and her legs out, wiggling her toes some more. She glanced at the strange bartender and smiled. When he asked if she was comfortable, she nodded happily. "Oh, yes! Thank you!"

She spun the stool like a little kid and giggled. "What did you do before you came here?" The next song to come on was of a subject she understood, making her blush slightly. She wasn't used to it being such an open topic.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am

He nodded, sitting down beside in the stool beside her spinning in the chair a bit. The Bar tender looked over at the two and waved, smiling back at Leslie. Kev tilted his head at the question and stopped to think for a few minutes.

"Hmm....I actually didn't do much..I was assigned the job of planting more plants into our planet's surface, to try and cultivate it....I reported when needed to mate. We always mated whenever the population happened to go down a bit...all in all I've been called in to mate 3 times..I didn't really socialize too much...all in all, I had a very uninteresting life before this place!~" he concluded with a small snicker.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:12 am

Leslie snickered when the bartender looked over, wondering how she'd react if she knew how old she really was. As Kev told her what he did, she listened intently, nodding here and there. "That is pretty uneventful...did your mating result in any children? Or do they not tell you that?" She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to keep it from getting too tangled. Children amused her, but she didn't think she could be a mother. She looked at the dance floor, listening to the music and him.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 am

"..." Kev looked away slightly, scratching at his arm uncomfortably. "I'm pretty sure that it DID result in...some spawn..the usual way was to just mate, then leave....the spawn were usually raised in a nursery type place, unless the two who had mated were together.....I guess they didn't wanna 'burden' anyone with raising a kid, especially if only one wanted to raise the spawn..." He mumbled a bit, fiddling with his fingers. He had never really thought about the three spawn he had conceived, since he had never interacted with many spawn since he had grown up, but since he had come here and interacted with spawn like Rhys...he felt like he had missed out on being able to see them, especially now, since they were apparently DESTROYED.

He shook his head a bit and turned back to Leslie, kicking his legs a bit on his stool. "Um, what about you Leslie? What was your life like?" he asked, curious, and also eager to change the subject.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:40 am

Seeing how uncomfortable it made Kev caused Leslie to bite down on her lip, suddenly regretting it. She hadn't meant to cause any awkwardness, but wasn't sure if apologizing was right for this. Then he turned to her and asked about her life, making her pause and think.

"Well...my mother was a lady-in-waiting to the Queen, and my father was just a solitary fae who wondered between the fae and mortal realm. I was introduced to the mortal world when I was only seven. My mother wasn't too fond of me spending so much time there, but by time I was 15, I was there almost all the time...except for revelries in Faerie. Those were always better than the mortal dances, and plays," she stared off, remembering all of it. "I was a lover for a few mortal men before going into the asylum. I was there for 74 years, and so much changed during that time. I joined a circus and was a side show attraction for a while before stumbling into this world somehow." She laughed.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:02 am

Kev blinked as he listened intently.

"Your father sure sounds interesting...being able to go from the mortal world to the human world had to have been interesting though! And fun!~" He said before giving her a sympathetic look at the mention of the 'asylum'. She was experimented on for 74 YEARS. Poor thing. He was tempted to give her a hug, but she didn't seem to sad about it at the moment. "The circus sounds like fun!~" He laughed, spinning around on his stool happily, as the song changed to another, weird song. At least it was catchy though. he bobbed his head to it, snickering.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:13 am

"My father was...interesting." She laughed. "He liked the mortal women. My mother always said he was a bad influence on me. Going between the realms was fun, as long as one knew where the portals were, and kept mortals out of them. They could be problematic. In fact, the Queen had a special servant just for dealing with them."

A new song started, strange sounding, but was something she'd probably have stuck in her head for a while. "I did enjoy the circus, we were always traveling, meeting new people. The ringmaster was a nice man...it's a shame he was destroyed with the mortal realm." She bobbed her head to the strange song. "Your world sounds much different from the mortal world I came from."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Kev nodded as he listened, interested. He snickered a bit at her last comment.

"Yeah...this place is greatly different from it too! My planet had little to no technology, and when I came HERE, the first thing I saw was one of those.....'cars'? I thought it was some demonic monster." He snickered. He leaned back in his chair a bit, watching the people dance.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Leslie nodded in agreement. "When I was released from the asylum, I was shocked to see 'cars.' They were loud, painful and filthy. All that steel in them made me ill." She scrunched up her nose. "So much has changed since I was a child...there's this device now, that can snap a liking of someone, rather than have them sit for months at a time for a painting!" Her eyes grew huge with amazement. "And then there was this...telephone. I'm not sure how it worked, it frightened me so."

She looked over at the barmaid again, watching her serve drinks. "I cannot believe she didn't know what Absinthe was. The faeries that follow it are always some of the most lovely women...and very pretty."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

"Oh yeah! Cameras! They are so strange...when I first saw a Camera, and saw the 'photo' of me it took, I thought the Camera had stolen my soul somehow!" He snickered, remembering that day and snickering even MORE. "OOoh! And telephones! Those are so weird!" He laughed.

He followed her gaze to the woman Bartender. "Well...she is from another reality, maybe they didn't have that stuff there." he shrugged.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:42 pm

She laughed. "I ran from it at first, but the Ringmaster told me it wasn't anything bad." Thinking about what Kev said about the other reality, she nodded. "I suppose you're right. It's too bad, I was quite fond of it. Tasted similar to...licorice."

The music had become background noise to her by this point, almost making her forget they were in a dance club. "How did relationships work in your world? They were constantly changing for the mortals. It was quite interesting to watch the progression of one, to be honest, though."

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:41 am