Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Just a fun night [tag: Kev]

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Leslie walked to the club and looked around, eying the people coming and going. She hadn’t seen Kev yet, so she assumed she was a little early. No problem, she’d simply wait outside until he showed up. It wasn’t quite yet dark, but she could see the moon. A smile danced across her lips. She leaned on the building, all her weight pressing on her right arm, facing the door. She crossed her ankles and played with her dress. It was a bit shorter than she had hoped, hitting just above her knees, and revealing her pale, scrawny legs and scarred up ankles. But oh, she just thought it was a lovely dress, and the shoes went so well with it! Quickly, she glanced around for Kev again, feeling a bit anxious. It was so nice of him to go dancing with her, she couldn't wait until he showed up.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Just a fun night [tag: Kev]

Post by Kev on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Kev ran as fast as he could to the club, weaving in and out of the crowd of people on the streets of Portal City. Tulsit, he just HAD to SOMEHOW get lost on his way to the club, didn't he? He finally spotted the club, and Leslie, who was leaning on it. Straightening his suit and hat, he made his way over to her, bowing to her slightly in greeting.

"Hey Leslie! I'm sorry I'm late...I got LOST in this frekill city...and ooh, I like your dress!~" Kev said happily, huggling Leslie.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 22

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:40 pm

As soon as she saw Kev, she laughed. The suit was so bright and amusing. "It's fine, Kev. Thank you, the closet spat me out in it." She hugged him before pulling back and spinning around so he could see all of it. "I like your suit, it looks good on you." She quickly glanced at the door and grabbed his hands, her eyes lit up like a child's at Christmas.

"Well, shall we get going in, then? I really hope they have good music...like...maybe that jazz! That was just beginning to grow on me before I came here! Mortals are amazingly talented in music."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Of course. It was always the closet wasn't it? That weird...strange demonic thing...at least it put her in something pretty though! He admired it happily as she spun, such a pretty color!

"Thanks~" He said, before she glanced over at the door. He nodded. "Yep, lets go!" Kev said, taking her arm into his and leading her in. As soon as they entered, an familiar, catchy song reverberated around them both, filling their ears with the catchy tunes, while the features of the club provided sweet eye-candy. He snickered as he bobbed his head to the song.

"That song follows me everywhere it seems~" He said, dancing and jerking around to the beat. He lead her to the dance floor, dancing as he went. "I hate how CATCHY this is!" He laughed, as he waved his arms at her, indicating that she should dance as well, no matter how silly she might look. Kev was looking silly enough for the both of them.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Leslie looks around the club with large eyes. Such pretty and bright lights, it was nothing like the 'clubs' back in the realms she had originated from. The ones in faerie had been dark, and full of obsidian, rare wood, and magic. But this...it was all new to her. She tried to let it soak in, despite how quickly the lights moved. It was almost dizzying. "It is catchy!" She yelled, hoping he could hear her over the music.

Kev began dancing, rather silly looking, though no worse than some others doing. She laughed and began dancing too, a little hesitant at first. This kind of dancing was not her forte, so she was sure she looked ridiculous as she started swaying her entire body and raising her arms over her head. It didn't bother her, however, and she laughed.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Kev did some random thrusting moves, bumping into just about everyone around them. No one got upset about it, thankfully, seeing how everyone was bumping into everyone at the beat to the song.

He laughed and grabbed Leslie's hands spinning her a bit as he continued moving his hips awkwardly to the beat. As the previous song ended, another began. Kev laughed as he grabbed Leslie close, spinning her some more. He grabbed her close and began to do a few tango moves with the song too, maybe out of place, but certainly as lively.

"I can't BELIEVE how much FUN this is!" He laughed excitedly.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Leslie let out a squeal of excitement as Kev spun her around. Another song started, or maybe it was just a different part of the first song that had been playing. She wasn't sure, they were both loud and catchy. This one seemed more music than words though, so maybe it was a new song. They tangoed a bit, causing a few stares before the people returned to their grinding and hypnotic dancing. She laughed and nodded when he said how fun it was. "This IS fun!"

As yet another song started, she wrapped her arms around his neck still dancing, finally getting the hang of moving her body with the music rather than traditional ballroom dancing moves. She moved her head around, smiling, her short hair brushing against his face and covering hers. "The music is so good!"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Kev felt his spine moving in directions it had never moved in before when the new song started up. It was eerily hypnotic, although he could barely understand the words. Sadi ge ge? A honey baby so da my use? That song soon ended and yet another one started.

He nuzzled her, trilling softly, when he got a face full of hair. He snorted a bit, although her hair did smell nice. He dipped her low to the floor, careful that she didn't hit her head on anyone's shoes, before yanking her back up and dancing with her some more.

After that song ended, the DJ took off for a bathroom break, for which Kev was grateful. He panted a bit as he eyed the bar, hoping they had something nonalcoholic. "Are you thirsty too?" He asked, giving a small gesture to the bar.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:48 pm

So many catchy songs! She laughed as he dipped her, dancing a bit faster than she had with the other songs. The lyrics she could catch confused her, it was still new for her though to hear songs that weren't folk or religious in nature. This one kept saying something about pearls. The song ended quickly, or so it seemed. Leslie nodded when Kev asked if she was thirsty too, and glanced at the bar.

She hooked arms with him and walked over, sitting on one of the stools and spinning around to look at things a bit better. "It's so bright here!" She ran her fingers across the bar admiring the cool feeling beneath her fingertips. It wasn't as breathtaking as the rainbow obsidian could be, but nice nonetheless. "This is a very lovely place, nothing like the clubs back in the mortal realm or faerie..." She looked over at Kev, her cheeks flushed.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:08 am

Kev nodded and hooked arms with Leslie, both walking to the bar. Kev had danced his feet off, and now his body demanded he get a drink. He sat down on the stool next to her, kicking his legs a bit as she spun around. The bar tender was a bit busy at the moment, since many others were getting drinks as well.

"It IS bright here!" He agreed with a nod. We didn't have any clubs ehehe, this is my first time at a club, but WOW its so much fun!" He laughed, kicking his legs a bit more as he patiently waited for his turn. Finally, the Bartender wandered over to the two, surprisingly not surprised at the unorthodox appearance of the two. She grinned at them, eager to serve.

"What can I get you two?"

"I'll just take a water please!" Kev said. The girl raised an eyebrow, since she usually served alcohol, but she grabbed a glass, filled it with ice, and used the drink sprayer to spray some crisp water into it. Kev grabbed the water and dipped his hand into the water, his alien pores sucking the water up, almost like a sponge. The bartender turned to Leslie.

"And what can I get for you?" She asked.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:24 am

"Most of the clubs in the mortal realm were...generally fancier than here." She smiled and looked down at the counter, pushing some hair behind her ear. "Faerie though, they were beautiful. Rainbow obsidian, rare wood, magic. But it was nothing like this."

The bartender's appearance shocked her, and it was obvious. Leslie's eyes got huge, and her hand flew to her mouth. Women rarely had such short hair or tattoos where she came from. She studied her for a second, while Kev ordered water. Once she got over her initial shock, she smiled sweetly. "Just a small glass of Absinthe, if you have it. If not, something sweet." She looked over at Kev absorbing the water. "You don't mind me having such a drink, do you?"

In the background a darker sounding song played, some people dancing. She turned to watch them, curiously. It didn't seem like a dancing song to her, though it was interesting to watch the people sway to the song.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:48 am

"Sounds beautiful! I'd love to see it! But uh...yeah." Kev said, soaking up water contently. The bartender snickered a bit at Leslie's face, before her own face contorted with confusion.

"Absinthe......" She had NO CLUE what that was. She shrugged and prepared a Virgin Daiquiri, since it was both nonalcoholic AND sweet. Didn't wanna get the girl drunk, she looked too young to be getting drunk. She handed it to Leslie with a friendly nod then went to attend the other people.

"Hmm? Oh, I don't mind at all Leslie!~" Kev said with a small dismissive wave. He joined her in watching the people dance, although he found the song kinda weird. When the song ended, the DJ took a hold of the microphone, grinning widely.

"Hey everybody! Welcome to the Afterlife club! I hope you guys are having fun! Well, its gonna be Halloween soon dawg! You know what that means!" He announced, the crowd cheering. Moving quickly, the DJ soon started another song. The crowd swayed to the song happily and Kev tapped his hand on the cool, glass-like counter of the bar.

"Thats oddly catchy too~"
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:02 am

Leslie sipped the daiquiri and smirked. Something told her the girl thought she was far younger than she really was. "Oh, it's non-alcoholic. She must never of had absinthe. Shame..." She just shrugged and kept sipping her drink, watching the people. "This is good, though." As the DJ came out, she set her nearly empty glass down to listen to what he had to say. He announced Halloween, and began playing a new song that was pretty catchy.

"Halloween's soon?" She frowned and watched the people dancing to the song somewhat confused. She quickly looked at Kev, the confusion clear on her face. Surely these people celebrated a different form of Halloween than she did, otherwise they wouldn't be so thrilled. "Why are they so happy about Halloween?"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 am

"I GUESS its soon." He shrugged. He blinked a bit at her confusion. "Uuum...I'm not sure WHY they are happy....what IS Halloween anyway?" He asked, tilting his head as he finished off his glass of water. He set the glass aside as he waited for the ice to melt, so he could soak that up too. He kept tapping his fingers to the beat of this...'Monster Mash'...whatever Halloween was, he hoped it was fun, and not dangerous or something.
    Leslie O'Rinn
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Leslie O'Rinn on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:26 am

She turned her back to the crowd and resumed sipping her drink. Once it was gone, she traced the rim of the nice little glass, and watched him before finally speaking up. "Well...from what I was told, it was a sacred day when all the portals between the realms connecting to the mortal world were open. Mortals would dress up and try to confuse or frighten creatures such as myself, witches, demons...you get the idea. Some still observed this day during my time, though it was becoming less so. The church frowned upon such 'pagan' ideas. I think it has taken a different meaning, though, either while I was in the asylum, or just here..."

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:48 pm