Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Delivery,I have your delivery here.

Post by Cailia Hallow on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:11 pm

After the ship had taken her through a delightfully amazing trip in space it left her on a barren,angry red planet.The child of Dark Blood looked before to see the evil establishment that was Zurg's palace.

"Well, Hell this man sure has some taste in living places. I mean I have seen impressive, but this tops everything."Cailia gave her personal nod of approving nod while her demonic pendant let out a huffy snort."Oh please, it hardly compares to any great demon palaces." Then snorting again, the pendant went silent.

Rolling her eyes,the hunter walked a tad closer to the palace,eyeballing it.How in the hell was she supposed to get in?
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Delivery,I have your delivery here.

Post by Zurg on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 pm

And no sooner had the child and her little trinket arrived, her package in hand, a yellow-and-black robot came forth. It was a Hornet, and it wasn't alone. There were several of these models, and they each stomped proudly before stepping aside to make two, neat little rows down to the palace's entrance... to where true evil lurked, and the robots stood at attention rigidly.

"Ah, I see you're the one the master is expecting."

A foreign machination rolled up to the girl, and it wheeled in front of her. It was a brain in a jar, and thus aptly named a brain pod. Its eyes looked her over, perhaps twice even, and it beckoned her to follow.

"Come, come. We mustn't be late. Whatever's in that bag must be fresh." It stated, noticing the blood dripping from the soaked parchment.

Ugh, one of its masters more gruesome victories...
    Cailia Hallow
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Cailia Hallow on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Caila looking still felt the ground shake, she blinked, looking at the strange robotic things that stomped the ground harshly as they approached. Gripping the head tighter she stood a little straighter, holding her head proud at these servants of Zurg.When they broke into their tidy rows of two,flanking the walkway to the palace.

"Ah, I see you're the one the master is expecting."

She stopped mid step and blinked a few times. Then watched what appeared to be a brain is a jar,roll up to her.
    "Well,that's new."The demon pendant commented,sounding quite surprised,which was rare for him indeed.
    Cailia stared back at the well....thing as it eyed her.She counted twice but shook her head and just smiled polite and followed it's beckoning.
    "Come, come. We mustn't be late. Whatever's in that bag must be fresh."She nodded in agreement with the brain.Nothing worse than foul decapitated heads.

"Sure thing..ah...Sir."She said,politely referring to the brain as sir since she couldn't really call it male or female.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:19 pm

"You may simply call me 12." The brain pod replied, about-turning and wheeling away, showing the golden number '12' on its back plating.

The trip through the bastion of evil was a relative labyrinth, the palace designed of twisting tunnels, several elevator rides, and long, eerie halls that barely a soul passed. On many levels were chambers; torture chambers. More robots were seen working around the place, many different models and colours, and as the brain pod took a bend on Level 14, the girl may have taken notice to an open chamber, screams shouting from it as a random, unnamed man was strapped to a slab with a painful, sinister looking ray hanging over head.

"Help me! Help me, pleeee--AUGUHGHGHAVEMERCY!" The man shrieked.

"Close the door, if you please." 12 remarked casually, not even bothering to look as if such things were common here--which they were.

Several grubs dressed in mock doctor gear eyed Cailia, their bug eyes twinkling, and one waddled to the door, pulling down their stained surgeon's mask as they started to shut the pressure door.

"This area's off limits." Their wet voice croaked before the door hissed shut with a blur.

The screams were no longer heard after that.

And so the journey to the Throne Room went, the brain pod trekking on and the Cailia seeing what it was like in some kind of space, personal Hell. Luckily it didn't take long to reach her destination, and the brain pod rolled to a halt, gesturing with a cabled claw.

"Okay, just past these dual doors is the Throne Room. He's waiting for you, so don't be late. You don't want to see what he does to those who don't know a sense of time..." And with that, the brain pod was off, disappearing into the darkness of Planet Z.

All Cailia had to do now was walk through the doors, past the Hornet guard with their electro-pikes, and be granted an audience.

She surely had the guts to do it.

Cailia Hallow
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Cailia Hallow on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:24 pm

"You may simply call me 12." Cailia just blinked a few times.Not questioning the Brain or his name.Though the ever agonzing hallways and rooms and elevators."Quite the palace, so maaaaany ways to get lost."Whistling for a little bit swinging the bag in a wide arc, back and forth, back and forth.Also taking not of how all the workers seemed to be of robotic persusaion.
    I guess he's not a people person.Cailia thought as she followed the Brain, observing anything and everything she could get her eyes on.
    When they got to what she had counted or tried to cout as the 14th level she snuck a peak at a open room with a man tied to a slab with a odd,evil,dead contraption above him.
    "Ohohohohoho~Touture a fine art~Lovely~" Came the sing-song voice from her pendant."I agree,but not our buisness."

"Help me! Help me, pleeee--AUGUHGHGHAVEMERCY!" The wailed out.

"Close the door, if you please." 12 seemed pretty relaxed when he said this.Probably a frequent, everyday thing in this place. She would bet on that, she would bet alot on that.
    Then a few strange creatures, dressed in doctor's gear, watched her, and frankly she was slightly creeped out, but she shrugged it off, giving them a wave and a grin.

"This area's off limits." They said or rather croaked as they shut the door,blocking the doomed man screams.

As they walked,the huntress yawned widely convyeying her obvious boredom.She closed her eyes following the noise of the Brain,as it rolled infront of her.When she opened her eyes she saw the doors to
    where she assumed Zurg was lurking in wait.

"Okay, just past these dual doors is the Throne Room. He's waiting for you, so don't be late. You don't want to see what he does to those who don't know a sense of time..."
    Well wasn't he the ray of sunshine.Shrugging she walked up to the doors,nodding to the guards swiftly,showing some respect.Opening one door she slipped in, closing the door door behind her.

"I have a delivery here for a Zurg."Her face broke out into a grin as she bowed slightly holding the bag out.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 pm

And no sooner had Cailia trudged past those pressure bay doors did they slam shut immediately behind her, the locks clunking ominously. She would not escape if something were to happen; the doors made certain this.

"A delivery, and for me~? You really shouldn't have, my dear~!"

Zurg was there, alright, and he was sitting upon that throne of his up high, his shadow casting over the girl as he stood up to his full height. The Throne Room, as it was called, wasn't really a room fit for royalty. It was littered with evil; more grubs scuttling on the sub-level below, brain pods busy tinkering with monitors, and up above upon the ceiling was a gigantic laser, and it was trained right at Cailia.

"Don't mind the huge disintegrator ray..." The Evil Emperor fanned a hand casually before beckoning her to approach closer with a finger, as well as a smile. "Come, come, my dear! Let us see what you have brought me!" The purple tyrant rubbed his hands evilly while the grubs looked upwards to see if the girl would dare to walk forward.

Perhaps it was a good thing she didn't know of the secret trap door that lead to the dungeon right before their master's throne should she displease him.
    Cailia Hallow
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Cailia Hallow on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:37 pm

The sound of locks nearly caused Cailia to jump, and the thought of being locked in a room with no escape was never a exciting prospect but she rose from her little bow,bring the bag back to her side.

"A delivery, and for me~? You really shouldn't have, my dear~!"

She chuckled,oh he was a funny one,but she doubted he was one who cared much for humor on business occasions.Looking at him was an impressive sight.The throne,the scurrying thing and more of those....Brains doing what those brains do.But one thing set the girl off, the HUGE menacing contraption trained on her like a hungry wolf to fresh meat.

"I love that weapon pointed at me, I feel so dangerous." She comment moving forward when he motioned her too.

"Come, come, my dear! Let us see what you have brought me!" She walked forward a little quick, excited to be rid of this head and get her well earned payment, which she hoped he wouldn't be skimpy on."You won't be displeased, we always deliver. Always. Came the lazy,snide voice from Cailia's pendant."We do, we do."She nodded in agreement, stopping beofre Zurg.

"Evil Emperor Zurg, I have brought you the head of the formerly living Dani Masters." Then with a quick movement she drew the head out of the bag by the hair swinging it a bit.She really never was dramatic, but this suited her fine, and manners were key in these type of dealings.
    Then she forced the decapitated head to smile oddly at the Emperor."Look how excited she is! I mean she practically slayed her self for me~ SO pathetic she was." Sneering she held the head out to him.

"Now that you have your head, I do believe we are to be...payed?"The demon chimed,swinging the pendant,glowing slightly.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

The grubs and brain pods fled at the sudden outburst of insane laughter, and the Evil Emperor doubled over, clutching his side. "You--You killed her! You actually KILLED her! How marvelous! How grand! Oh, how the irony of this situation makes me TICKLE! FINALLY!" He instantly snarled, eyes flaring up brilliantly as he activated his rocket boots and slowly hovered up and down towards Cailia, landing before her with a soft thud of his boots.

"The putrid being known as Danielle Masters is finally, at last, dead! DEAD!"

Not bothering to explain himself, Zurg snatched the girl's decapitated head and held it up high, proudly and with a scowl as he brought it close to his face.

"No longer will you spout your little, idiotic beliefs! No longer will you hound me, or anyone else, with your stupid ideologies and absolutely puke-worthy claims about your precious family. No more! NO MORE! AHAHAHA! You are dead, Masters, and dead you shall remain! This is what you get for all your transgressions against me, the Evil. Emperor. ZUUUUUUUUURG!" He shouted upwards at the top of his dual-toned voice, a fist rattling.

"I am the victor! I am the survivor! I am SUPERIOR!" The crazed ruler continued to cackle and snicker. The madness in his eyes still evident, he smiled and gently caressed a cheek on the now-dead Master's face. "And to think you were so ungrateful for me giving you another chance to live. Hmph, pity~! Guess you really did have it coming to you!"

Lowering the head so he could glare upon Cailia, Zurg scowled and flicked a hand dismissively.

"Alright, fine. You did your job." He grumbled, walking back over to his throne. "HORNETS! Display the weapons rack! Let the girl have her pick of what we have to offer."

Upon the command, tons of Hornets came running out with each one helping to bring forth a long, slender table just littered with evil, illegal goodies. Things ranged from singularity guns to arc generators, face-melters and even the highly-coveted organ displacer--the gun that could warp an enemy's organs to the outside of their body. And as Zurg sat upon his throne, proud and stern, he took out a chip or device from his throne's armrest and inserted it carefully into Danielle Master's stump of a neck.

There was a splash and gush of blood, some blotting onto his gauntlets and robing, but the instrument was inserted and Danielle Master's head soon came to life, her eyes glazed over and her mouth slack.

"Dani, Dani, on my palm~! Who's the evilest of them all~?"

With a jolt, electricity surging through her severed brain stem and spine, the girl's eyelids fluttered and her mouth began to move.

"You, oh Evil Emperor Zurg. You are the evilest of them all."

"Aahahahahahah! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!"

Evil had triumphed over good after all.
    Cailia Hallow
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Cailia Hallow on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:49 am

At the sudden laughter of her short-time employer, Cailia took a good step back, watching carefully as he began laughing and ranting slightly. When he hovered over with his nifty boots and grabbed the head, she let him , taking another step back as to avoid any more out bursts.

No longer will you spout your little, idiotic beliefs! No longer will you hound me, or anyone else, with your stupid ideologies and absolutely puke-worthy claims about your precious family. No more! NO MORE! AHAHAHA! You are dead, Masters, and dead you shall remain! This is what you get for all your transgressions against me, the Evil. Emperor. ZUUUUUUUUURG!"

The hunter shook her head and waited for the emperor to finish up his rather, odd monologue on the dead girl and her "transgressions" against him. Not my issue...He pays, I don't care. She thought nodding and staring at the purple dictator with a slightly vacant expression as she began looking around the room some more.

Then after pausing in his tirade she felt his glaring and turned her attention back to him.
    "Alright, fine. You did your job." He grumbled, walking back over to his throne. "HORNETS! Display the weapons rack! Let the girl have her pick of what we have to offer."
    At this command, his apparent servants deemed "hornets" , came out with a table covered in weapons, of the illegal kind she presumed as she walked to the table, eyeballing the weapons with curiosity and wonder. Moving her hand over the table she picked up the organ displacer, looking it over with a approving nod.

"Ohohohohohoho, That one? Looks good. Let's go, I want to try it out on that vapor butted ninny." The pendant said, eager to see what the gun would do to the ever annoying Dijnn. Cailia gave a nod and turned back to Zurg, grinning widely, even bowing again slightly.

"Emperor, I take my leave. I thank you for the payment and feel free to mention any other jobs you need done." The Black and silver haired girl straightened up watching Zurg talk to the head, with a interested face.

"Dani, Dani, on my palm~! Who's the evilest of them all~?" Cailia blinked a few times at Zurg, quite confused as to why he expected the dead head to talk.

"You, oh Evil Emperor Zurg. You are the evilest of them all." Staring at the head, then to Zurg, then to the head again she shrugged and shook her head. Wasn't her business.Turning to the doors she began to walk away, flinching at Zurg's maniacal and loud laughter.

What a loon. She thought putting her new weapon with in her coat for safe keeping.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:06 pm