Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

The First Hand ((Tag: {...}))

Post by Zurg on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:29 pm

There came an ungodly rattle and trash pails fell, alley animals crying out as something disturbed their stinky, dingy world. A shadow lumbered through, following by a chorus of coughing. "Curse that boy...!"

The Evil Emperor Zurg stepped out into the lighting, no longer content with sneaking around like some petty thief. He was at the apartment complex deep into Portal Breach's main city. It wasn't hard to reach, seeing as how his ship came with cloaking, but it was bloody hard parking it. He had to land on a nearby roof and take the long way down. Normally, his rocket boots would have sufficed but ever since Hanna had crushed him back at the cursed isle, nothing seemed to work.

And so, here he was, hobbling as best he could to walk and reach a door. He rattled the knob once, and growled, realizing it was locked. Well, he'll fix that.

"I...I will not be defeated by a simple lock..." He snarled, letting his eyes glow. They no longer had a crimson glare, but instead...a green glint and the locked melted away, dripping into a puddle of molten slag as the Evil Emperor simply shoved the door open; quietly. There was no one home in this flat, apparently, and he took that as good sign, closing the door behind him and leaving the room, exiting out into a hall.

The rune on his gauntlet was beyond burning, and he winced upon holding it up, letting his hand guide him through the building's bowels.

"Come out...zombie....I will take you like your friend took me! Come out! Come out and play for your master..."

His footsteps left an eerie green glow as he continued to leak from his eyes and mouth, evaporating slowly into the air as the carpet began to sizzle and crackle away.

Re: The First Hand ((Tag: {...}))

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 pm

restless, never sleeping and roaming into the apartment, waiting for Hanna to ever get home- not even Lamont could have found him, it was like the boy had vanished into nothing. As quiet as dead he was- walking silently in the living room and looking out the window; hoping to find any little orange color.

something caught his attention- unusual noise?...

"Hanna?" he first called in but he had a strange feeling it wasn't him.. he noticed that he didn't heard the familiar click of the door knob. someone had broke in.

who would try to break trough here? The zombie asked himself, ducking behind the couch. He cursed his glowing eyes for not being so stealthy in the dark. the he heard the voice, Zurg... what was he doing in such a place. he feared the worst as he repeated the emperor's words in his head. oh no.. Hanna...

he wasn't going to become one of them... he had to save Hanna from this at all cost. he had to improvise something- maybe he could even break Zurg out of his spell. The nameless zombie quickly grabbed the sledge hammer he had left next to the cough; the rune on it, glowing with an intense blue.

".. Mr.Cross isn't my master. we are partners. there is a" he got up, swinging his hammer. "DIFFERENCE !"
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:49 pm

The member '{...}' has done the following action : Dices Roll

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Level 1 to 9 Dice' : 2

#3 'Level 1 to 9 Dice' : 3
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Even in this state, Zurg didn't hear the hammer and something awful and heavy came crashing down upon his back.

WHACK!

The Evil Emperor's back felt like it was on fire, and the rune on his gauntlet snapped with a sickening, fizzling crack. A great wave of relief came over him, and Zurg fell to his knees with a thud, disorientated and sick to his stomachs. Why...Why wasn't he free...? The zombie had broken one of the runes! He had! He had seen it! Had...had this corruption spread so far as to...?

"Zombie..." Zurg rose back to his feet, the back of his armour melting in a bluish haze where the magical hammer had hit. "Forgive my intrusion, but you must understand. I have to take your magic. If I don't, he'll...he'll....That doesn't matter!" He snarled, turning to face {...}. "This is just business, you understand!"

Picking up a nearby fire extinguisher, Zurg hurled it to the zombie as a distraction while he swooped in for the kill, his hand outstretched to press itself against the dead man's skin.

(( 455/460 ))
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm

The member 'Evil Emperor Zurg' has done the following action : Dices Roll

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Level 40 to 49 Dice' : 90

#3 'Coin Flip' :

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 pm

He quickly let the hammer down, the wooden floor shook with the loud thud. He swiftly dodged the extinguisher, unfortunately he hasn't been fast enough... The corpse felt Zurg's hand imprint on his arm's skin. "I won't let myself be took away this easily..."

but a burning pain came to strike where the emperor had touched him. this almost felt has before when he first was possessed, only this time he was conscious.. he heard Hanna whispering in his ear, sending shivers down his spine...

his eyes quickly turned to a cold green color.. The zombie stumbled behind the couch. " I..could have,, freed you..." he coughed, even tough he didn't had any breath- he felt the urge to hack up; as if to try to get something out. then he lost control.. becoming a soulless minion.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:54 pm

He had done it. He had captured his first minion.

Zurg released the zombie from his grip and let the body slump, the Evil Emperor finished draining all the magic the zombie had to offer. He felt good; real good, even. He felt like himself before the taint! Maybe...Maybe if he kept influencing people, imprinting upon them, he would be back to his normal self? Could that be the answer?

No!

The Evil Emperor growled and clutched his head, shaking it. That's what Hanna wanted him to believe! That boy's tickling whispers would not break a mind like his! Would not! He was going to fight this control, fight it, and beat it. With the minions Zurg would fetch, perhaps he could command a small army, maybe, and overthrow the little wretch. Ahah, what a deliciously evil idea, no?

Of course, that would be looooong from now, and the Evil Emperor reached down and lifted the zombie off the floor by the collar, setting him back upon his own two feet.

"Zombie!" He hissed, clutching the minion's throat. "Since you so thoughtfully destroyed one of my captor's runes, I'll make this quick. Tell me where I should go now. I'm not equipped for such...magical work. Who should I taint next! Who!?" Zurg demanded.

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:52 pm

feeling weak as part of his lifeforce was drained out of his dead shell. He quivered; being such a stick figure- he easily was picked off the floor. his hands struggled to get out of the alien's grip. trying to pluck his fingers.

"the ones that ones wanted to drain his new lair's magic"

He was too weak to even kick or push Him away, he simply abandoned the fight after seeing it was useless. He kept thinking and thinking- but he wasn't sure anymore if his thoughts where all his now. this burning sensation on his arm was dreadful.

"Morgana..." The zombie whispered.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 pm

"Nnnnnngh...." Zurg brought the zombie's face closer to his, and he breathed upon him, tainted juices flowing freely from his mouth as his tongue writhed. "The witch? In the forest?" He rasped, the film over his eyes glinting with an emerald sheen.

Yes, the witch with the leftover magic of Avalon...Why hadn't he thought of that?

"Then she is my next target. Zombie." He turned back to look at the pathetic creature, his iron-gripped talons crushing just enough to get his message across. He was the one in control now. "Your part in this is clear. You will not attract attention, and you will do as you have always done. Your life is your own, but understand this..." And he brought the zombie even closer, close enough to smell the rotting flesh off the dead man's bones.

"You...are...MINE."

And thus concluded the capture of the first Hand.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:51 am