Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

Re: I wanna take you to a gay bar (tag alex

Post by [INACT.] Alex on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 am

"first. am not tipsy enough. second theres no way I'm dancin' on this!" Alex stated, poking Leo's shoulder has a warning. Scout finished his drink, then pressed his hand on his forehead. "guh! ow" he laughed a little bit. "so how did t'dude looked like?" He didn't wanted to look yet, but he sure was curious.
    He let Leo's face alone. "can I have somethin' stronger?"
    Leo
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 45

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Leo on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

" aw stick in the mud~" he teased as his request for a dance was refused. Leo didn't mind too much though, and played with alex's hair.

"tall as me, mid thirties perhaps, shaved head, sunglasses, red eyes, normal biker attire." he saos naming of the features as he would for any criminal profile.

"he was lookin at your ass, are you sure you want something stronger?"
    [INACT.] Alex
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 18

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

Post by [INACT.] Alex on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Alex sighed has his hairs were played with, he always loved theses little attentions. "sounds ugly. I don't like beards" he grimaced. "I don't like when you're slightly unshaved. it itch"

Alex paused and wore a frown on his face. "he looke dat m'ass.. ew, what a creeper." then Alex nodded at the question. "Not like am gonna get drunk." He smiled, trying to convince his husband that it will be fine.
    Leo
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Leo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 pm

"doesn't have a beard actually, and I've noticed that you don't like it, you tend to squirm sometimes when I try to kiss younifni have stubble." Leo paused in his speaking to take another sip of his drink. He looked at Alex, weighing the outcomes before deciding that as long as he kept Alex close there shouldn't be too much danger.

"whiskey on the rocks" he said t lo the bartender, the man nodded and fixed him his drink. Leo took the glass and handed it to Alex.

" there you are" he said grinning
    [INACT.] Alex
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

Post by [INACT.] Alex on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 pm

"oh.. I'd picture him with one tough" He glanced over his shoulder discreetly, then before he could even catch a glimpse of the guy- his attention turned back to Leo. "ah yeah. I like you soft. " He smiled up at him.

He never did liked whiskey, it reminded him the demoman's smell-- he didn't even had to approach him and it would be invading whichever room the man stood in. Alex grimaced a little at the thought and took the glass-- He chugged it down, his nose wrinkling at the strong taste rising up from his throat and to his nose.Scout even shivered.

"I don't like that taste" He looked at Leo, shivering once more.
    Leo
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Leo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:00 pm

" I'm not a fan of stubble myself" Leo personally thought that it itched too much. He watched Alex shiver,

" sorry, should gave asked what you wanted before I ordered" Leo motioned to the bartender and was brought a glass of water which he quickly gave to Alex to wash the taste out.

" what type of drink do you want to drink?" he asked
    [INACT.] Alex
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

Post by [INACT.] Alex on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:47 am

"never had facial hair in m'whole life.. t'be honest..." He looked a bit shameful. "I mean most man at 20 has some hair no? " Alex coughed, making a face at the taste coming back in the back of his throat. "I like sugary drinks. not dry or too strong tastin' " the water was welcomed. at least he got most of the taste away with a couple of sips.
    Leo
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Leo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:08 am

"it really just depends on who you are I think when it comes to hair growth" he replied to alex's statement. Leo pondered a bit, a sweet drink huh? He turned to the bar tender knowing exactly the drink for Alex

"Bahama mama please" the drink was quickly brought to him and he made sure to tip the man generously. " here try this" he handed the drink to Alex.

( bahama mama's taste mostly like fruit with only a hint of rum to them, they are very very sweet and delicious )
    [INACT.] Alex
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

Post by [INACT.] Alex on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:44 pm

he took the drink. sniffing at the glass for a mere second and then brought it to his lips taking a small sip. "thats better." He leaned closer to leo, grinning at him. "place ain't so bad..." He smiled. "since y'make everythin' better~"
    Leo
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Leo on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Leo wrapped an arm around Alex affectionately and was about to respond to the compliment when the same guy with the neon green hair walked past them and winked very suggestively at Leo.

"........"Leo looked at Alex to see of he had seen the action that was done right In front of him.
    [INACT.] Alex
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

Post by [INACT.] Alex on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:50 pm

oh yes he did saw that. Alex gritted his teeth, grabbing the back of the guy's shirt and pulling him back their way. "lookin' for trouble?" his little nose wrinkled has he bit the inside of his cheeks-- little thing he use to do when jealous.

Alex's rage was basically like a hair spray in the microwave.

Leo
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Leo on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Leo's hands immediantly went to alex's, laying a calming hand on his wrist he attempted to ease the others grip off of the neon green haired youths shirt.

easy alex, easy, it was a simple harmless flirting, he looked at the guy, right?

the guy in question had to have been around alex's age and was about the same build though bordering on anorexia with how skinny he was. sure sure~ it was totally harmless~ He grinned big at alex, though not in a threatening way, now it seemed more like he was flirting with the blonde.

you know if you're that possesive i'm always up for...."group sessions" He flashed a bigger grin at alex and leo felt his heart stop, depending on how alex took the suggestive remark he might have a hard time getting alex's hands off of the guys throat.

the name is Velspar by the way~ He winked at them both
    [INACT.] Alex
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

Post by [INACT.] Alex on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:27 pm

"tsk" Scout crossed his arms Alex's face became red, not only of anger, but of the alcohol rushing into his face. He felt a bit drowsy. He starred at the other young man with a frown. "well DUH am possessive, we're married, dumbass." Alex barked before taking a sip of his glass. kept on starring at the other.

Scout licked his lips. "I dunno if I should punch you now." He said on a casual tone.. if not a bit drunken. "I'd shove you off. now piss off before I decide t'hurt you." The Bostonian growled.. then huffed proudly, showing to Leo that he wasn't about to break some skulls tonight-- no yet at least.

Leo
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Leo on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 am

Leo wrapped an arm around alex's waist in hopes of keeping the other from doing anything too reckless, well that and to steady him, he was acting a little wobbly.

In front of them valspar pouted, " aw shame, you both look like fun" his voice held a tone of certain disappointment, as if he was a child that had just been denied an amazing toy. He then shrugged, his bony shoulders rolling in a devil may care fashion. "oh well maybe another time," then before Leo could do anything to stop it valspar leaned forward and kissed them both on the cheek, " see you two around~" he bid farewell giving one last flirtacious wink to Alex before vanishing in the crowd.

Leo stood there mouth slightly open in mute shock, horror and rage. Horror because the little bastard had pulled something like that in front of Alex. Pure rage beacuase that little bastard had kissed Alex! In the end though Leo was far to shocked to do anything, instead he turned to look down alex.

".....did that really just happen?"
    [INACT.] Alex
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

Post by [INACT.] Alex on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 am

Alex barely reacted to it, the drunken glaze has started to cover his vision. "I wanna break his face," He said, his head leaning slightly forward. he clenched his fists, but he obviously was not in shape to run after the young man that just vanished.

"am not even sure anymore" he said looking at his glass and leaving it to the side... thinking he had enough alcohol for tonight; specially since Alex was a light weight. "that guy was even more scrawny then I am."

it took a long moment.. before... "did he kissed m'cheek?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:12 pm