Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Robbery of the First Degree. (Tag: Kevvy, Bonkers if he wants, and anyone else.)

Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Robbery of the First Degree. (Tag: Kevvy, Bonkers if he wants, and anyone else.)

Post by Skyler on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:51 pm

The sun had just set a few hours before, and it was now dark as well...night. Jana hid behind a bush and waited for Kev to come. She was so excited and thankful that someone wanted to come with her during a robbery. Kev would be most helpful for creating a distraction, as he had shown the night before.

She had everything she needed. She wore her regular clothes-she saw no point in wearing all black for a small robbery such as this. Jana had no clue what she wanted from the house. It was all about the fun of breaking into a home that the cyborg was after.

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 32

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Re: Robbery of the First Degree. (Tag: Kevvy, Bonkers if he wants, and anyone else.)

Post by Bonkers on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 am

Bonkers was strolling through the city in all his officer fashion. It was a make-believe for in his mind he went alarmed through all the rules again that Lucky had told him.
    It was TERRIBLE! Being away from his boss for so long made him forget! But he was sure he’d still get it right if he’d just get a chance to try!
    Now the people around here were unusually open about their thievery and crimes. Like Zurg and Jana. However he could do nothing as long as the new law was set up, or they at least got a jail. But he was determined to fight crime, as nice the culprit might be to begin with. IF they were so nice they surely would show some sign of understanding as well, if they ever got caught in the act.
    Eventually though, the bobcat stopped in his track and pulled out a large book that no way would have fit into his pants. He walked over to a nearby building - as it just so happened across of a bush - leaned against the wall and flipped through the pages to look up a certain rule he just could not remember.

And he had told Lucky that he would learn it by heart in the within a day. The toon carefully stroked the cover, while his other hand skimmed through the page and had finally found what he’d been looking for.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Robbery of the First Degree. (Tag: Kevvy, Bonkers if he wants, and anyone else.)

Post by Kev on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:42 am

Kev tiptoed his way to the bush, coming from behind the building. He also wore his regular clothes, mostly because he didn't know most people wore black on 'missions' like these. He was both excited and nervous about this venture. He'd never ROBBED a person before, although technically of course, it'd be Jana. Finally he reached the bush Jana was in and ducked into it too, taking notice of Bonkers, who was on a building next to them.

"Bonkers is here, so try to be careful with this. Also, uh, when do you want me to go be the distraction? Right now?" Kev informed her, beaming the thought directly into her head.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 pm

She hadn't taken notice of Bonkers yet; her eyes set on the house in front of her.

"Good, Kevvy, you're here." the girl whispered to her mouthless freind.

Her smile turned to a frown as he pointed out that Bonkers was close by. That would be trouble for the young girl. She couldn't get caught before even starting! A plan formulated in her head. It wasn't amazing, and in fact, anyone could have thought of it. She turned to Kev.

"I think now is just the time for a distraction. You go distract Bonkers and try to be loud enough to get the owners to get out of the house. Then while they are distracted, I will sneak in the back." she whispered the plan to her freind. "You up to it?"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 pm

"Of course I'm up for it Jana~" Kev said happily. He hopped out of the bush and began walking forward, so that he was in front of Bonkers, and the building. He began thinking up a distraction as he walked though, thinking of something that would be very very VERY distracting. As he took another step forward, he dragged the foot he moved forward along the cement, tripping himself and making him land face first on the cement.

"OOOOOWWWWW OH TULSIT I BROKE MY NOSE!! OWOWOWOWOOOOOOW!!!" Kev yelled, getting up on his knees. That much wasn't acting though, his nose really did get broken from the fall, and the nose is a Kryptonistanian's weak spot.

He held his nose as his thick, dark green blood ooooozed out. Oh Tulsit, he didn't mean to really break it! But at least it'd be quite the distraction!

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Bonkers jerked awake at the cry that had just happened right in front of him, almost dropping the book. First he was glad that he didn't but when he saw the bleeding stranger in front of him, he quickly tossed it over his shoulder to go and help. He thought he heard someone yelp as he did so, but hey people got hurt when he was around, more than once, so what about it.

The toon dashed over to Kev with just one foot-motion and helped the Alien up.
    "Hey you, uhm... what happened?"
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:40 am

That was her cue to go. While Kev was distracting, she quickly made her way to the back of the house. It was perfect! They actually had an open window. This was perfect. And easy. As long as Kev could keep people distracted long enough, she would be fine. Climbing into the window she tried to make her way to the steps.

Meanwhile, outside with Kev, the owners of the house came out as they heard Kev and Bonkers.

What is going on here?

what are you two doing in front of my house? Is the mouthless one alright?
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:08 am

Kev nodded politely to Bonkers as he helped him up. He quickly thought up a story about why he fell.

"Oh sir, it was awful!!! I was just walking, when this cat appeared in my path!!! I didn't want to step on it, so I moved my foot, and fell! My nose is broken, the blood won't stop coming!! And ow!! I think I broke my leg!!" Kev explained, keeping his left leg off the ground and hopping to keep it off the ground.

He turned to the two owners. "Sirs, I broke my nose and my leg in front of your building!!! OH GAAWWWDDD IT HURTS!!" Kev yelled falling over again. "This is so mentally traumatizing! I think I might have to sue! Good thing my roommate happens to be a lawyer!!" Kev told them, 'whimpering' on the ground as he held his leg and covered his nose. His leg didn't hurt at all, but the nose wound sure did. There was STILL some blood seeping out of it.

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 am

Bonkers in the meantime had pulled out a notepad and carefuly written down what Kev had just stated.
    "Well yes..." the bobcat mused, "It's best to call the ambulance, isn't it?" he stated, chewing on his pen as he looked at the owners of the house.

His police senses tingled, but he couldn't really define what was going on, so he just pointed his pen acussingly at the owners.
    "Where were YOU when it happened, if I might ask?"
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 am

The man looked in panic at Kev as he mentioned suing. He couldn't be sued! He had such a good reputation. Something had to be thought of and quick!

Oh, you don't have to do that...why don't we all go inside and my wife can bandage you up and get you some tea! the man said frantically.

The women just rolled her eyes at the man as he continued to rant.

What, us? We were inside of course! In the middle of having dinner. Nothing bad about that! his wife squeezed his shoulder and calmed him down

I made this darling pot roast. It's my husbands favorite. I can assure you that if needed, we will pay for any medical treatment her might need. Right Bob?

We are? he croaked. I mean of course we are! No suing needed at all!

-----------------------------
    Jana was having a little trouble finding any room worth her while. As long as she was there, she might as well steal something worth the effort! She could hear Kev's yelling all the way from inside.

(One dice. If hit, she finds a room that she sees something worthy of stealing. Miss, she keeps on looking. She has 3 tries before she trips on something and signals she is in the house.)
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:08 am

Kev panicked a bit when the man mentioned bringing him in the house to tend his wounds. Jana was in there, and then they'd all get in trouble! Kev thought of an excuse and he thought of it fast.

"Oh sir, I'll need to go to the hospital! That MaDOS woman has scanned my body, so she knows how to treat my injuries. If you tried to help me, no offense, but my body is different from your human one, and a human technique might hurt me more!" Kev explained, still on the ground. The blood coming from his nose had finally clotted.

He had to find a way to keep the Owners from going into their house. He looked up at them, giving him his best Bambi-eyes. "I've never gotten this injured before. Could you come with me to the hospital? I'm so scared!" He said, clinging slightly to the woman's leg dramatically.

Bonkers
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Bonkers on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:25 am

"Oh yes!" Bonkers exclaimed, "We should take you to the hospital!"
    He then glanced at the door of the building – that they had left open. And the smell of their dinner was slowly starting to make its way out.
    "But we should also leave someone here, just so that your meal won’t get cold!"

Somehow, the bobcat hoped he'd be lucky and already wriggled his fingers in anticipation, a long red tongue slobbering over his lips.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 am

The hospital! That's it, I mean of course we will bring you to the hospital!

the women rolled her eyes at her husbands nervousness. She turned to Bonkers Thats a great idea. Why dong you stay behind and we will give him a ride to the hospital. You nay help yourself to some food also.

the man and the women started to help Kev unto thier car.

-----------------------

Jana ran up another flight of stairs and into a room.

"Ooo," she saw something sparkly on a table.

(one dice. If hits Jana gets to the table without making a sound. If misses she trips and makes noise)
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 am

The member 'Jana' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Coin Flip' :
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 am

The couple helped Kev into their car. He nodded gratefully, trying not to seem nervous.

"Thank you SO MUCH~~ You two are very helpful.~" Kev told them happily. On the inside though, he was having a small panic attack. Jana was still in the house, and she had even made a noise in there too! And Bonkers was going to stay, no matter WHAT he said. He couldn't stop him now, so Kev did the one thing he could do.

"Jana, Bonkers is heading in the house, be careful!" Kev warned, sending a message from his head directly to hers. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to warn her from his distance and lack of concentration.

(Hit, Jana receives Kev's warning, Miss, Jana doesn't)

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 pm