Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Re: Hey, I'm back! ((Tag:Seph))

Post by Sepheraim on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Seph calmly sipped his tea as Nathan ranted. He listened to him as if he was listening to one of his overly excited patients. He let a moment of silence pass after nathan's words came to an end, staring at him with a rather peculiar expression before replying in what seemed like a friendly, curtious voice, but with an undertone of warning.

"Mr. Nathan. I will apologize for my rather sarcastic words a moment ago, they were out of place for someone who hasn't been here for a while. However i must be frank with you. The way you're speaking to me... If you had spoken to anyone else in that manner at my stature, they would have killed you the way things are now." He said putting his cup onto is his desk before continuing.

"You need to learn your place in this world Nathan or you will be crushed by the powers that be here. There are many people that are... less than pleased that you have returned here and would take any opportunity to return you to the Pool of Souls if it had arisen. You should be happy that i have welcomed you back here for a second chance when noone else would given you due to your rather... questionable actions in the past. So i suggest you start showing some bloody humility and intelligence before opening that mouth of yours instead of babbling about supposed murders and razing your voice to me in my house . When you have an iota of evidence to offer to support your theory THEN you can discuss this matter further. Do i make myself clear?"

(Also, The Dani Disappearance is currently a mystery in canon, noone outside the perpetrators know what actually happened =< )

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Nathan regarded Seph's words with a manner of disregard, looking around the room disinterested. "The person they were upset with is Nanthax, and Nanthax is dead, permanently as far as I know, why the fuck don't I get the benefit of the doubt, just cause I've formally declared I'm going evil again?" he asked gruffly. "Hell, I'm just doing it for something to do! It's not like I plan on slaughtering innocents, I just wanna do what I feel like doing! Hell, maybe there will be a point in time when I just kill who I want, but that would only be after I can risk something like that without getting my ass whooped by higher power." he continued.

"Just because I've gone insane doesn't mean I'm not a decent person anymore! I can still carry a decent conversation!" he continued gesturing wildly. "It's like Zurg, he hardly ever does anything seriously evil anymore, he just sorta hangs doing whatever." he concluded. "But seriously, can we just get to why you called me here?"
    Sepheraim
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 59

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Post by Sepheraim on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:29 pm

why the fuck don't I get the benefit of the doubt

Seph slammed his fists down onto his desk, sending a shockwave that rattled the floor in his frustration.

"DAMMIT NATHAN! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!" he yelled "The reason i called you here was to GIVE YOU THAT SECOND CHANCE! I am GIVING you the benefit of the doubt even while noone else is!"

He leaned back in his chair, his hands massaging his temples for a moment before talking in a quiet but stern tone.

"If your not going to listen then get out of my home"

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:15 am

Nathan let out a sigh. "Alright I'm sorry Seph. It's just...old habits, I guess. Know that I'm running around in a costume again, a bit of Nanthax's old tendencies have been coming back. It's just sort of a second nature." he said as apologetically. "Look , I know I've made some major fuck-ups, and I understand there are people who hate me." he continued. "If you can give me a way to start redeeming myself. I'm all ears old friend." he said smiling.
    Sepheraim
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 59

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Post by Sepheraim on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Seph laid back with s sigh, pleased that he was starting to get through to Nathan.

"Allright Nathan, for starters your going to have to learn to put up with other peoples judgement about your past self. i know its not going to be easy.. and maybe just downright annoying, but if you want to get more accepted here your going to have to just take it and change their minds through your actions."

He picked up his spilt cup of tea and wiped if off with a towel

"I would have you start by going to the sanctuary sometimes. Barely anyone knows you other than the rumors pertaining to your past actions... and if you dont ever talk to them its not going to change anytime soon."

Seph took out a pad of paper and drew a rough scale map of Portal City, marking off the sactuary, his apartment, and a few other buildings before giving it to nathan

"take these directions to get there. I would start showing up as soon as possible. For future reference, the sanctuary is for the most part a safe haven, however a large amount of... erm.. Crusader-mentalitied priests are wandering about. be careful."

(OH! and the Sanctuary is the Chatbox xDDD i do suggest getting in sometimes ^^)

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:47 pm

"Thanks Seph." Nathan said with a grin. "Was there anything else? I coulda sworn I'd heard that you started some sort of organization or bodyguard service..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:34 am