Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Hey, I'm back! ((Tag:Seph))

Hey, I'm back! ((Tag:Seph))

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:26 am

Nathan walked up to the door, he hadn't seen Seph in ages, heard he'd made quite a name for himself around Breach, needless to say he was anxious to see him again. Taking a deep breath he knocked on the door.
    Sepheraim
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 59

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Re: Hey, I'm back! ((Tag:Seph))

Post by Sepheraim on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:34 pm

"eh.. COME IN come in!" he yelled from his office, having gotten used to late night unexpected visitors. He quickly gathered the papers he had been working on into a folder and walked out of his office into the main room to greet the visitor

bleh.. at least this one has the decency to knock he though to himself

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 pm

"Heh-hey! Seph!" Nathan greeted his old friend heartily. "Wow, you...you look different." he said eying his clothing. "I can't quite remember if we were ever introduced, I'm Nathan, Nanthax was in control of my body when you knew me I believe, he's gone away for a while, and I'm in control." he smiled confident in his explanation. "Anyway what's this about you wanting me on some police force?" he asked getting to the point.
    Sepheraim
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Post by Sepheraim on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Sepheriam looked at the kid in the door way for a second before realizing who it was with a bit of a start.

"oh... hello Nantha...nathan, i don't believe we ever did formally meet. " he studied the new nanthax with a wary eye, unsure of ether or not he was trustable as they spoke

"Police force? On the contrary, i am not forming a "police force, " simply a .. protection agency?" he grinned a bit evilly at the words

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Seeing the grin on Seph's face Nathan chuckled. "Oh what are you a mob boss now?" he joked smilling. "'I tink youse'll want our protection, lest there be an ax-ident'" Nathan mocked in a faux crime boss accent.
    Sepheraim
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Post by Sepheraim on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:44 pm

(sorry about that xD didnt even see the post here)

"Mob..boss....right" He replied, rolling his eyes. "anywho, come in! Where have you been lately, your absence has been noticed a little." he said, motioning for him to come in and take a seat. "tea?"

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Taking a seat Nathan put his hands in his lap. Looking around the office he found to be a fairly nice setup, reminiscent of an old Private eye's office. "No thanks, so seriously, what have you been up to?" he asked
    Sepheraim
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Post by Sepheraim on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:57 am

Seph took a seat, stretching a bit before he began to speak.

"Well Nathan, alot has changed since the last time we've met. I now run an office for the treatment and care of mental health as well as the occasional odd job. There was a Zombie apocalypse, some war among the portal deities, something about a 'god' being resurrected, and now theres a team of vampire slayers out slaughtering the undead."

he took a small breath

"I've also heard a bit about your....erm... rather unfortunate exploits and resulting death and.... chastising. How is that treating you?"

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 pm

"Oh, I think I was here during the Zombie thing, but I have only heard whispers about some 'Portal Alpha' sounds interesting..." he trailed off in thought. "....*sigh* Yeah....I....it's hard to even begin to explain what it's like....but....I'll never be able to be a father now..." tears welled up in his eyes as he inwardly cursed Nanthax for his rashness. "But..." he began. "I don't think I'll give up on relations with the opposite sex entirely, after all, I still have lips, and there's always personality." he paused.
    "Now I don't know howw useful the 'new me' would be to you, all I've got is slightly enhanced strength and the power gauntlets." he said clenching his hand into a fist to display the gauntlets. "I'd be willing to give it a try though, though I won't protect anyone evil, I'm trying to make up for my 'other half''s sins." he concluded. "...One more question, I've heard some bad things about Anna...what exactly has happened with her, I didn't know she was back..."
    Sepheraim
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Post by Sepheraim on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 am

Seph listened on with interest as Nathan spoke, his ears perking up a little as he spoke about anna.

"Hmm? Anna? do you mean Enna? or Miss Anna Valentine Nantha----nathan? :eheh:" he asked politely with a small hint of confusion.

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:28 pm

"Oh, heh, well, I might've gotten mixed up, but I thought I heard Enna was back in some shape or form....is she? I thought she was that Miss Anna Valentine or whoever I keep hearing about....keep hearing rumors they killed some young girl..." Nathan said beginning to ramble.
    Sepheraim
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Post by Sepheraim on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Seph pondered these questions for a while before answering, not exactly sure what to say about what Nathan had just said.

"Well Nathan, to be honest i haven't seen Enna in quite some time. I'm sure shes alright though. Strong girl she is. :eheh: .. now about Anna, i'm not sure what you are insinuating. You think you heard that she had murdered someone? Anna? Not that I'm aware of. Someone has gone missing but murder isn't even a prospect right now." He said with a dismissive wave.

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:33 am

"....Are you holding out on me Seph? I even know the girls name, Danielle Masters." Nathan said rather coldly. "I'd heard a couple other people were in on it too, but I don't really know much else..."
    Sepheraim
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    640/640  (640/640)
    Stamina Bar:
    118/118  (118/118)

Post by Sepheraim on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Seph regarded Nathan coldly.... VERY coldly before he answered.

"If in fact she was murdered the new law enforcement around here would have quashed the murdered post-haste, AND she would be now in the pool of souls. HOWEVER neither has happened as of yet so she is either alive and running about giving someone else a headache OR she was transfered to another gamma."

Seph leaned back in his chair and sighed.

"this is why you dont make accusations based on rumor."

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:31 pm

"Well, excuse me! It's not like I've been around the past few months or anything like that!" Nathan said angrily. "I don't even really know how things work around here anymore!" he continued frustrated. "Now do you want my help on something or not, I want to be treated with respect dammit!" he exclaimed ranting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:26 am