Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: I Didn't Mean It!

Post by Jo Pistonne on Thu May 06, 2010 1:53 am

"You don't need to carry—" But before she could protest Red had already gathered her up in his arms, and she felt like a proper rag-doll. Okay, she decided not to make an issue of it this time around. She really couldn't walk without help anyway, and this sure beat walking.

"Might as well make myself comfortable, seeing as the hospital's looking like my new home, what with all the time I spend there," she decided. "And I'd like to sleep in a nice bed guarded by, well, guards," she added, "if that's possible."

She didn't think she wanted to cross paths with Zurg ever again, after today's events... she was terribly shaken of him, and still terrified that he might regain that manic gleam in his eye and try to hunt her down despite whatever had passed between him and Red. She had never been attacked or chased like that before, and well... let's just say she wasn't keen on experiencing it again anytime soon.
    Hellboy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: I Didn't Mean It!

Post by Hellboy on Sat May 08, 2010 7:38 pm

“Shush,” the demon said, opening the rooftop’s door and proceeding to climb down the stairs. “You’re in no condition to walk on your own.”

Hellboy tried not to let the disquiet on his face show when she asked for guards. A mixture of disbelief and guilt churned in his gut. He wasn’t sure he wanted to know what Zurg had said for the mechanic now, whom he recalled as a rather snarky and spunky individual, and was now absolutely terrified of him.

“I don’t know about guards,” he admitted, exiting of the building. “But I can stay with you, if you want, for as long as I can.”

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:30 am